Communities in College Park
Atlanta, Georgia 30349
Homes from the $163s
1,663 - 2,297 square feet
Why Choose a New Build in College Park, GA?
D.R. Horton offers incredible quality, along with affordability and convenience in this beautiful area of Georgia. Homeowners like you have some to trust us because of our long-standing history and dedication to your satisfaction.
- - D.R. Horton has been named the #1 home builder in America
- - We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
There are nearly 40 communities in the Atlanta metro area to choose a home in. No matter what you desire, we have something here for you.
Your College Park House
You will love living in D.R. Horton’s College Park Homes for sale filled with amenities in a variety of comfortable floor plans and designs.
- - Enjoy beautifully landscaped developments with spacious condos near the city, townhomes, and houses with
up to more than 3,400 sq. ft.
- - These New Homes for Sale in Fulton County offer modern kitchens with large islands, granite countertops and
- - Live in master-planned communities filled with desirable amenities.
- - Find all the options you need, including up to 5 bedrooms, up to 4 bathrooms, and single or multi-story homes.
Living in College Park
Established as a land grant in 1846, College Park has grown into a bustling community. Over the past few years, the city has undergone extensive renovation but still holds on to its proud history.
College Park is an exciting Atlanta metropolis and features the fourth largest urban historic districts in Georgia, with 867 buildings, monuments, schools, and more listed. College Park is also home to the Woodward Academy, the largest independent school in the lower 48 states as well as the Georgia International Convention Center, which is the second largest exhibit and meeting space in Georgia.
The College Park community is conveniently located near the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, the CSX Railroad and interstates I-85 and I-285.
Discover College Park for yourself. Contact us today to get the home buying process started.