WE ARE OPEN! CALL OR EMAIL THE SALES AGENT FOR AN APPOINTMENT OR COMMUNITY INFORMATION.
Crystal Valley is designed to be different than anywhere else in Castle Rock. Different is a single-track ride high above the neighborhood along the ridgeline. Different is a neighborhood that feels like an enclave, without feeling off the grid. Different is good. And different is waiting for you.
Multiple pocket parks and open spaces, connected by our community trail system, will provide kids, grown-ups and even dogs an abundance of space for fun and imaginative play. With that spirit in mind, we have designed our floorplans to give you the functionality and style that is far from ordinary, and close to everything.
Can't find what you're looking for? Discover all your options of D.R. Horton homes in Denver CO and nearby.
- Daily By Appointment Only
- Club House
- Exercise - Fitness
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Direct access to 600 acres of open space and wildlife areas
- Pinnacle Park & Rec Center:
- Clubhouse with Fitness Center and Community Room
- Adult pool and spa, toddler splash area and picnic pavilion
- Outdoor amphitheater, playground, sports field, multi-use court and dog park
- Next door to Rhyolite Regional Park with lighted sports fields, tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds and a winding trail system
- A few minutes from Main Street and the shops and restaurants of Historic Castle Rock
- 25-minute drive to the DTC
Nearby Communities (2)
Call for Information
Amenities: Tot Lot, Tennis, Pool, Club House, HOA, Walking - Nature Trails, Dog Park, Park
Would you like to learn more about this property? Just drop us a note and we'll be in touch!
Castle Rock, CO
Welcome to Castle Rock! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Castle Rock, CO. D.R. Horton offers single family homes in this area, featuring 2 story and ranch-style homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. With homes available from D.R. Horton, we have a home for every stage in life.
With Colorado’s natural beauty and convenient access to Denver and Colorado Springs, Castle Rock offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re interested in hiking or mountain biking trails, nearby shopping and dining, or a convenient commute to work – Castle Rock communities offer a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
Douglas County School District
PARKS & RECREATION
Castle Rock Community Recreation Center
Castlewood Canyon State Park
Philip S Miller Park
Red Hawk Golf Course
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Castle Rock Art Guild