Express Homes by D.R. Horton Austin is excited to join the Liberty Hill community of Liberty Parke!
Located north west of Austin off of HWY 29, Express Homes will offer affordably attainable new homes designed with you in mind.
We are now selling our new homes in Liberty Parke! Model home now open! Contact us today for your appointment to speak with a sales counselor!
Mon 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Dog Park
- Outdoor Trails
- Open Air Pavilion
School Districts Near Home
Bill Burden Elementary School
Public | Pre-K - 4
Liberty Hill Intermediate School
Public | 5-6
Liberty Hill Junior High School
Public | 7-8
Liberty Hill High School
Public | 9-12
Nearby Communities (3)
Find Breathtaking Homes for Sale
D.R. Horton, America’s Builder, has been building homes and developing communities across the country for decades, and you can take advantage of our experience and dedication to get the new home in Austin that has everything you need.
- Builder Magazine has consistently ranked D.R. Horton as the top builder in the country since 2002 and we were named Builder of the Year in 2017.
- We have delivered homes all across America, and have built our reputation on a commitment to high quality construction and unique, livable floorplans.
- We offer one of the most robust warranties in the home building industry.
- With sister companies DHI Mortgage, DHI Title & DHI Insurance, D.R. Horton offers a “one-stop shop” for home buyers, allowing for a convenient loan and home purchase process.
- D.R. Horton Austin builds three brands of homes including Express, D.R. Horton & Emerald, allowing for new home options for first-time buyers to growing families.
This amazing city has a reputation for a unique music scene, but there are plenty of activities and events going on throughout the year that cater to almost everyone. Now, you can experience it all for yourself from your own home in a great location.
The Right Home for You
You can find a wide variety of single-family homes and townhomes/condos, from affordable to luxurious. Whether you’re looking for a large and luxurious house or something simple and elegant, there are a lot of options available in dozens of pristine Austin-area communities.
D.R. Horton Austin prides itself on availability of affordable new home options in the Greater Austin Area, allowing homeowners to obtain their dream home at a reasonable price and in a convenient location.
Buying a new home can be a great experience. Everything is new and fresh and just waiting for you to implement a little of your own style and personality. Talk to us today to learn more about our communities in this city and its surrounding areas.
Experiencing Life in Austin
The music scene has always been a well-known element of life in Austin (the city slogan is “The Live Music Capital of the World”), and in 2015 it was named the world’s only new “City of Media Arts.”
Of course, you don’t have to be into music to enjoy life in Austin.
- The nearly year-round beautiful weather creates a great environment for golfing, sports, and other outdoor activities.
- Austin is rich in its own diverse culture and boasts endless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation. Austin residents enjoy a wide variety of delicious food trucks and a constant flow of festivals and events like Austin City Limits Music Festival and South By Southwest.
- Zilker Park, the largest park downtown, is adjacent to Lady Bird Lake and filled with lots of opportunities for hiking, boating, and playing. Other popular outdoor attractions include Lake Travis, Barton Springs, Hamilton Pool, 360 Overlook and more!
- Each D.R. Horton Austin community provides a convenient location to various Austin Area hot spots including The Domain, Austin Bergstrom International Airport, Circuit of the America’s, the Capitol Building, University of Texas, and Downtown Austin.
- Many of our communities are situated near newly developed toll roads SH 45, SH 130 & SH 290, allowing for a less hectic commute time and a breezy drive to all things Austin.
Whether you’re coming for work, fun, or education, you can experience it all from your own beautiful new home in Austin.