Indigo at Stanford Crossing
Get more out of life when you live at Indigo, a new community in West Lathrop. Located in the close-knit Stanford Crossing masterplan community you'll feel right at home here.Why Indigo:
- One and two-story single-family homes ranging from approx. 1,898 to 2,537 sq. ft.
- Enough space to accommodate your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living and dining areas, great for entertaining.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- Surrounded by stunning nature trails near the San Joaquin River, perfect for peaceful walks.
- For the kids and adults, close proximity to the Generations Center, which includes a youth and teen center, public library, skate/BMX park and senior services.
- Less than five minutes to the Lathrop Marketplace for quick shopping and dining experiences.
- Convenient access to I-5 and the Stockton ACE train station just 15 miles away, making commuting in the Central Valley that much easier.
Monday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday - Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Community Parks
- Generations Center (Youth and Teen Center)
- Public Library
- Skate / BMX Park
- Outdoor Amphitheatre
- Communal BBQ and Picnic Areas
- Pet Stations
- Play Structures
- Sports Courts
Bay Area – Central Valley – California Central Coast
Welcome to the Bay Area!
Your new home is waiting at one of D.R. Horton's remarkable communities! The Bay Area Division oversees twelve counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Sonoma. We can help you find a home to accommodate your lifestyle, including townhomes, condominiums, and single-family-detached homes. Whether you are looking for new schools, a low-maintenance lifestyle, or an easy commute, we can help you find the home that fits your stage in life.
You ask, and we deliver! The Bay Area, Central Valley and the California Central Coast are filled with countless means of entertainment. There is something here for everyone! Beaches, Mountains, Lakes, countless natural trails for walking and hiking. Opportunities are endless for wine enthusiasts with multiple vineyards and tasting rooms across the Bay Area and Central Valley.
You don’t have to worry about getting to your planned destination with the various means of transportation around the Bay Area and Central Valley.
BART - services San Francisco, Alameda, parts of San Mateo County and Santa Clara County.
Caltrain - San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara County.
Amtrak - Alameda, Contra Costa counties, and many more.
Bus Services - AC Transit, Muni and VTA
There is never a dull moment within the Bay Area or Central Valley! Every major city has a downtown such as San Jose, San Francisco, Napa, Sacramento – just to name a few. Each city offers you a different experience. Bars, clubs, lounges, theatre, and major sports events! It’s safe to say, the options are endless.