Open Daily 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Why Heritage Pointe:
- Beautiful one- and two-story homes ranging from 1,576 sq. ft. to 2,435 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: oven, range, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- Offering the Multi-GEN floorplan features a private suite attached to the main home that includes a separate entrance, bedroom, full bath, kitchenette, living room, washer, and dryer space.
- 4 beautiful community parks with a playground to enjoy.
- Among the features and finishes, homeowners will appreciate the unparalleled peace of mind owning America’s Smart home – a whole-home conveniently controlled from your smartphone or the sleek touch screen panel mounted near the entry of each new home.
- Proximity to Mt. San Jacinto College and Soboba Reservation, including Soboba Springs Golf Course and Soboba Casino Resort.
- Views of the beautiful San Jacinto Mountains.
- Proximity to fine dining and shops in town. Like us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton Southern California!
Why Hemet, CA:
Nearby Communities (6)
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to Southern California!
Whatever your stage in life, D.R. Horton in the Inland Empire has a home for you, with high quality craftsmanship and thoughtfully designed floor plans. You'll find a variety of communities offering amenities like BBQ areas, community pools, and gated entry, so that you can find the community that fits your lifestyle.
Life in Inland Empire
The Inland Empire is an area consisting of three Californian cities: Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ontario. Locally it is known as “The I.E.”, the area as been growing steadily since the 70’s, adding great neighborhoods and delicious restaurants along the way.
PARKS & RECREATION
Beautiful lakes abound in the Inland Empire region, with Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake being two of the most popular. Hiking around the lakes is popular, with beautiful mountain views gracing every horizon, and boating is common on the lakes, with marinas and docks on the waterfront.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Inland Empire is home to many art festivals and exhibits. The arts area of Inland Empire has a great index local art.