We're proud to announce Rock Rose coming soon in the growing city of Jurupa Valley. Wherever you are on your journey, Rock Rose offers a home fit for you.
Why Rock Rose:
- Stunning collection of one and two story single-family homes ranging from 1,361 sq. ft. to 2,516 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas.
- Each home has an attached 2-car garage for vehicles or extra storage.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- Homeowners will enjoy onsite community parks. Among the features and finishes, homeowners will appreciate the unparalleled peace of mind owning America’s Smart home – a whole-home conveniently controlled from your smartphone or the sleek touch screen panel mounted near the entry of each new home.
- Jurupa Valley is a convenient location for people who want to live near major cities but still have abundant access to the outdoors.
- Hiking, biking and horseback riding are all popular activities in the area, with over 30 parks and trails to explore.
- Jurupa Mountains Discovery Center offers a variety of family friendly outdoor activities.
- Jurupa Valley is home to 4 golf courses and the Cove Waterpark.
- A wide variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options are just minutes away.
Why Jurupa Valley, CA:
For more information on this exciting new community, click on REQUEST INFOLike us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton Southern California!
Nearby Communities (5)
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to Southern California!
Whatever your stage in life, D.R. Horton in the Inland Empire has a home for you, with high quality craftsmanship and thoughtfully designed floor plans. You'll find a variety of communities offering amenities like BBQ areas, community pools, and gated entry, so that you can find the community that fits your lifestyle.
Life in Inland Empire
The Inland Empire is an area consisting of three Californian cities: Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ontario. Locally it is known as “The I.E.”, the area as been growing steadily since the 70’s, adding great neighborhoods and delicious restaurants along the way.
PARKS & RECREATION
Beautiful lakes abound in the Inland Empire region, with Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake being two of the most popular. Hiking around the lakes is popular, with beautiful mountain views gracing every horizon, and boating is common on the lakes, with marinas and docks on the waterfront.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Inland Empire is home to many art festivals and exhibits. The arts area of Inland Empire has a great index local art.