Cascade at Stanford Crossing
Get more out of life when you live at Cascade, a new community in West Lathrop. Located in the close-knit Stanford Crossing masterplan community you'll feel right at home here.Why Cascade:
- Move-in ready homes available now!
- One and two-story single-family homes ranging from approx. 1,502 to 2,181 sq. ft.
- Enough space to accommodate your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living and dining areas, great for entertaining.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- Surrounded by stunning nature trails near the San Joaquin River, perfect for peaceful walks.
- For the kids and adults access to the Generations Center, which includes a youth and teen center, public library, skate/BMX park and senior services.
- Less than five minutes to the Lathrop Marketplace for unique shopping and dining experiences.
- Convenient access to I-5 and the Stockton ACE train station just 15 miles away, making commuting in the Central Valley that much easier.
For more information or to tour our fully furnished model homes, click on “Request Info” at the top of the page, or call us at (209) 888-4135.
- Daily 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Community Parks
- Generations Center (Youth and Teen Center)
- Public Library
- Skate / BMX Park
- Outdoor Amphitheatre
- Communal BBQ and Picnic Areas
- Pet Stations
- Play Structures
- Sports Courts
LIFE IN THE STATE CAPITAL
Welcome to Northern California! D.R. Horton in the Sacramento area builds homes in a variety of delightful styles, from farmhouse and craftsman to Spanish and Tuscan. We can help you find the affordable home that is just right for you. Whether you’re looking for new schools, a low-maintenance lifestyle or an easy commute to downtown, you’ll find the home that fits your stage in life.
Whether you’re spending the day outdoors at William Land Regional Park, enjoying a romantic evening in downtown’s Kay District, or reliving the California Gold Rush at the Old Sacramento Historic District— this capital city in our West Region has a variety of activities to meet your lifestyle needs.
PARKS & RECREATION
William Land Regional Park: This more than 166-acre green space offers plenty of family-friendly activities from jogging paths to a golf course and even serves as the location for the world-recognized Sacramento Zoo.
Man-Made Forests and Caves: Sacramento is not only second to Paris, France, in number of trees per capita in the world, but also features a catacombs-type extensive network of tunnels beneath the city's foundations.
Sacramento Regional Transit District (RT): Serving the greater area of Sacramento County, this public transit service covers 418 square miles daily with its fleet of 216 buses, and is a national leader for its light rail systems’ traction, serving an average of 48,400 riders daily.
The Kay District: This eclectic entertainment district draws its energy from a diverse mix of hotels, restaurants, nightlife, and entertainment venues with a unique backdrop of historical landmarks.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Old Sacramento Historic Area: This 28-acre National Historic Landmark District and State Historic Park is located along the Sacramento River and is alive with shopping, dining, entertainment and historical attractions set within the time of California Gold Rush and the Transcontinental Railroad.