Settlers CrossingThe Bridgeport is a spacious, affordable floor plan that provides functionality!
- South Facing
- Crawl Space
- Upstairs Laundry Room
- Oversized Pantry
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen
- Quartz Countertops in Bath 1
- LVP Flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Front Yard Landscaping
- Side Wing Fencing
- Stainless steel appliances, including gas range, microwave, and dishwasher
- Granite countertops with under-mount stainless steel dual-basin sink
- Smart home technology package (smart speaker, video doorbell, programmable thermostat, and touchscreen)
- Low-maintenance laminate plank flooring
- Chrome faucets in kitchen and baths
- Tankless Water Heater
- Garage door opener
- Builder warranty and much more!
- Settler’s Crossing Park & Playground
- DiCicco’s Italian Restaurant
- Prairie Shopping Center
- Easy access to Denver International Airport
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Park
School Districts Near Home
Finding The Right Home in Commerce City
At D.R. Horton we are proud of the luxury houses we’ve built for homeowners like you in Commerce City, CO. Our years of experience shows in our modern craftsmanship and has kept us at the top of the Builder 100 list since 2002. Our uncompromising dedication to building homes with the finest craftsmanship allows us to help you find the home of your dreams.
A Peek into Your New Home
You will love the available homes for sale in Commerce City CO which feature outstanding floor plans offering home buyers an opportunity like no other. These charming 1 and 2-story homes have 3-5 bedrooms with plenty of square footage. You’ll love the affordability of these luxurious new builds.
What Commerce City Has in Store for You
The magnificent community of Settlers Crossing is located just a short drive from everything you need, including great schools, which makes it a perfect place for those moving with a family. Living here allows you the small-town vibe, but is a short drive from big-city life, which includes plenty of job opportunities, shopping, fine dining, events and entertainment, and exciting nightlife.
Colorado is known for its beautiful landscape and scenery, so for those who love to be outside, you can hope on your bike or take a stroll along the trails of Poudre River.
Come visit us at our sales office today to see D.R. Horton's Commerce City homes for sale and let us help you find the perfect abode.