- **Estimated delivery date: December** The Hennessy is a very large 5-bedroom two-story with study, and loft, on a crawl space foundation. The home features quartz countertops and tile floors in all baths, a front porch, blinds, a tankless water heater, America’s Smart Home features, an active Radon system, and more. Only $500 earnest money! Perfect commuter location just off 1-25 at the Hwy 119 Longmont exit – on the border between Mead and Firestone – directly across from Barefoot Lakes. ***Photos are representative and not of the actual home being built***
The Hennessy is a 5-bedroom two-story with a loft. Granite kitchen countertops, tankless water heater, blinds, America’s Smart Home package, passive radon system, front porch, white cabinetry, and more – all included. Only $1,500 Earnest Money and special incentive financing through an in-house lender! Perfect commuter location just off 1-25 at the Hwy 119 Longmont exit – on the border between Mead and Firestone - directly across from Barefoot Lakes.
- LVP Flooring
- Upstairs Laundry Room
- Granite & Quartz Countertops
- Front Yard Landscaping
- Side Wing Fencing
- Stainless steel appliances, including gas range, microwave, and dishwasher
- Granite countertops with under-mount stainless steel dual-basin sink
- Smart home technology package (smart speaker, video doorbell, programmable thermostat, and touchscreen)
- Low-maintenance laminate plank flooring
- Chrome faucets in kitchen and baths
- Tankless Water Heater
- Builder warranty and much more!
- Local shops, groceries, and restaurants
- Golf Courses
- Walking - Nature Trails - Reservoirs
Welcome to Northern Colorado! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Mead. D.R. Horton offers single family homes in this area, featuring 2 story and ranch-style homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans.
With beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, Mead offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re an avid cyclist, love small-town charm, or you enjoy a community that offers convenience to the interstate, Mead has something great to offer!
Mead hosts an array of local attractions just a stone's throw away. Nature enthusiasts will delight in the proximity to St. Vrain State Park, where you can immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and engage in outdoor activities. For history buffs, Fort Vasquez Museum offers a fascinating glimpse into Colorado's past.
When you're in the mood for some entertainment, the unique Jesters Dinner Theater has your covered, or explore the vibrant Longmont Farmers Market where you can indulge in delicious local produce.
PARKS & RECREATION
Twin Peaks Golf Course
Sunset Golf Course
St Vrain State Park
HOSPITALSLongmont United Hospital
UC Health Hospital