Lakeside PalmsThe Galen is a stunning new construction home plan featuring 2,432 square feet of living space, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 2-car garage. The Galen is popular for a reason! Off the foyer is the flex room, use this space can be used as a dining room, home office or children’s play area! The kitchen featuring a large, modern island opens up to the dining area and great room, you will never have to miss a beat. Upstairs, the four bedrooms provide enough space for everyone, and the second floor laundry room simplifies an everyday chore! Photos used for illustrative purposes and do not depict actual home.
School Districts Near Home
Public | K-5
McNair Middle School
Public | 6-8
Rockledge High School
Public | 9-12
Why Choose a D.R. Horton Home in Cocoa?
D.R. Horton has stunning yet affordable options for you in the incredible city of Cocoa, FL located near beaches and local amenities and attractions.
- D.R. Horton has one of the best warranties available so that you can live worry-free in your new home for many years to come.
- We have several communities in and around Cocoa for you to choose from.
- Our Cocoa, FL houses are perfect no matter what phase of life you are in, designed for comfort and convenience.
Find affordable luxury in this ideal location. We are happy to offer you assistance as you go through the entire home buying process.
Your New House
Our new builds in Cocoa are simply stunning. Live near popular beaches and local attractions in welcoming neighborhoods where the streets are lined with lush greenery and cozy brand new homes.
- You can select from a variety of thoughtfully-planned layouts designed for comfort and livability.
- Choose between 3-5 bedrooms from our desirable floor plans.
- Enjoy peaceful sunrooms, spacious large years, and gorgeous modern kitchens.
Living in Cocoa
Cocoa is comfortable and convenient with plenty of local amenities, beaches, and activities that locals can take advantage of. It’s a place that many people dream of living. With charm, nearby beaches and affordable living, you can have it all in this city.
- Historic Cocoa Village is full of charm and a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Enjoy a great meal or shopping in the many unique stores.
- The city is known as the gateway to the famous Kennedy Space Center.
- Cocoa is home to a lively nightlife, according to USA Today’s 10 Best.
- The Huffington Post names Cocoa Beach one of the 10 best Beach Towns in Florida.