Our Sales Centers are staffed daily and open for business, virtually or from a safe distance. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and find out different ways you can tour our new homes.
D.R. Horton is proud to welcome you to Broadmoor Glen, a new home community in Braselton, Georgia. Ranch and two-level offerings provide flexibility to choose the home best for your family to enjoy for years to come, both indoors and at the community pool and cabana. No sacrifices will be made in this charming town in Jackson County with easy access to downtown Atlanta, Chateau Elan Winery and Resort, Mall of Georgia, Lake Lanier, and plenty of shopping and entertainment.
Nearby Communities (6)
Homes from the $285s
1,343 - 2,721 sq. ft.
Amenities: Walking - Nature Trails, Dog Park, Pool, HOA
Homes from the $345s
1,774 - 2,804 sq. ft.
Amenities: Walking - Nature Trails, Water Front or Access, Tot Lot, Park, Tennis, Club House, Pool, HOA
Homes from the $282s
1,774 - 2,804 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, Club House, Pool, HOA
Homes from the $307s
1,459 - 2,804 sq. ft.
Amenities: Park, Playground, Club House, Pool, HOA
New, Quality Homes for Sale in Buford
Buford is a quaint, quiet and safe community that is perfect for families. D.R. Horton is excited to offer quality homes in Buford, Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- We have communities all over the Atlanta metro area, so no matter what you desire, we have something here for you.
Enjoy Living in Luxury in Buford, GA
You’ll love D.R. Horton’s luxurious new Buford homes. Each home is full of great amenities that are reminiscent of resort living. In our Buford communities, your family will find:
- Spacious 3-5 bedroom, 2-4 bathroom homes
- One and two-story floorplans available
- Attached 2-3 car garages
- Luxurious community amenities including: Club house, pool, bocce ball, tot lot, tennis courts, and walking nature trails
Life in Buford
Buford is 25 miles north of Atlanta, along the shores of Lake Lanier. The community is known for its great education system, which is locally-controlled. There are also many colleges and universities within just 50 miles of Buford. The major utilities (water, sewer, gas and electric are owned by the city, making the utilities in Buford some of the cheapest in the state.
Buford has a variety of entertainment options both in town and within a short drive away. Some of the can’t-miss entertainment opportunities includes:
- Mall of Georgia
- Lake Lanier
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort and Waterpark
- Art Colony Downtown, Tannery Row Antique Mall
- Mountains - 45-minute drive north
- Downtown Atlanta - 45 minutes south
If you’re ready to make the move, contact one of our dedicated professionals today and come take a look at these beautiful new construction homes in Buford, GA.