Lakeview at Hamilton Mill
Our Sales Centers are staffed daily and open for business, virtually or from a safe distance. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and find out different ways you can tour our new homes.
Conveniently located close to I-85 in the Mill Creek High School district, Lakeview at Hamilton Mill offers the best of both worlds with all the quality you have come to expect from America’s Builder, D.R. Horton.
This gorgeous community features four- to six-bedroom homes with open floorplans and stunning brick, stone and shake elevations. Families will enjoy our open living floorplans and resort style amenities, including a community clubhouse, junior Olympic swimming pool, kiddie pool with mushroom, lighted tennis courts and bocce ball court!
Call us today for more information on owning one of these new homes in Buford, GA at Lakeview at Hamilton Mill!
Mon - Thu 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Club House
School Districts Near Home
Ivy Creek Elementary
Public | Pre K - 5
Glenn C. Jones Middle School
Public | 6-8
Mill Creek High School
Public | 9-12
New, Quality Homes for Sale in Buford
Buford is a quaint, quiet and safe community that is perfect for families. D.R. Horton is excited to offer quality homes in Buford, Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- We have communities all over the Atlanta metro area, so no matter what you desire, we have something here for you.
Enjoy Living in Luxury in Buford, GA
You’ll love D.R. Horton’s luxurious new Buford homes. Each home is full of great amenities that are reminiscent of resort living. In our Buford communities, your family will find:
- Spacious 3-5 bedroom, 2-4 bathroom homes
- One and two-story floorplans available
- Attached 2-3 car garages
- Luxurious community amenities including: Club house, pool, bocce ball, tot lot, tennis courts, and walking nature trails
Life in Buford
Buford is 25 miles north of Atlanta, along the shores of Lake Lanier. The community is known for its great education system, which is locally-controlled. There are also many colleges and universities within just 50 miles of Buford. The major utilities (water, sewer, gas and electric are owned by the city, making the utilities in Buford some of the cheapest in the state.
Buford has a variety of entertainment options both in town and within a short drive away. Some of the can’t-miss entertainment opportunities includes:
- Mall of Georgia
- Lake Lanier
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort and Waterpark
- Art Colony Downtown, Tannery Row Antique Mall
- Mountains - 45-minute drive north
- Downtown Atlanta - 45 minutes south
If you’re ready to make the move, contact one of our dedicated professionals today and come take a look at these beautiful new construction homes in Buford, GA.