Whispering CreeksWhispering Creeks is located in the heart of the prestigious Buford City School district which prides itself on Triple A Excellence - Academics, Athletics and Arts. This new D.R. Horton community is perfect for families looking for a new home in a stable, intimate neighborhood. We are offering generous floor plans in these Buford homes for sale featuring 3 sides brick with brick and stone elevations, elegant interior trim packages, dining rooms with coffered ceilings, granite countertops and gourmet islands in the kitchens. Amenities feature a swimming pool, cabana, playground and walking trails for active lifestyles. Call our Sales team today to find out how to make your dream of owning a new home at Whispering Creeks come true! Click the RED REQUEST INFO box for more information!
School Districts Near Home
Buford Elementary/Buford Academy
Public | K-5
Buford Middle School
Public | 6-8
Buford High School
Public | 9-12
New, Quality Homes for Sale in Buford
Buford is a quaint, quiet and safe community that is perfect for families. D.R. Horton is excited to offer quality homes in Buford, Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- We have communities all over the Atlanta metro area, so no matter what you desire, we have something here for you.
Enjoy Living in Luxury in Buford, GA
You’ll love D.R. Horton’s luxurious new Buford homes. Each home is full of great amenities that are reminiscent of resort living. In our Buford communities, your family will find:
- Spacious 3-5 bedroom, 2-4 bathroom homes
- One and two-story floorplans available
- Attached 2-3 car garages
- Luxurious community amenities including: Club house, pool, bocce ball, tot lot, tennis courts, and walking nature trails
Life in Buford
Buford is 25 miles north of Atlanta, along the shores of Lake Lanier. The community is known for its great education system, which is locally-controlled. There are also many colleges and universities within just 50 miles of Buford. The major utilities (water, sewer, gas and electric are owned by the city, making the utilities in Buford some of the cheapest in the state.
Buford has a variety of entertainment options both in town and within a short drive away. Some of the can’t-miss entertainment opportunities includes:
- Mall of Georgia
- Lake Lanier
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort and Waterpark
- Art Colony Downtown, Tannery Row Antique Mall
- Mountains - 45-minute drive north
- Downtown Atlanta - 45 minutes south
If you’re ready to make the move, contact one of our dedicated professionals today and come take a look at these beautiful new construction homes in Buford, GA.