The Gates at Pates CreekIf you are looking for a gated community in an incredible location with great schools, then welcome home to The Gates at Pates Creek. This community is tucked away off Jonesboro Road and will offer new homes with up to 5 bedrooms featuring brick fronts with shake accents, granite, stainless steel appliances and fireplaces in the family room. All just 4 miles to I-75 and minutes to shopping, dining, parks and recreation. This expansive two-story design features a dramatic formal dining room. Entertaining is easy with an island kitchen overlooking the family room with cozy fireplace. Stay organized with a spacious pantry and butler's pantry. Cabinet color options include gray, white and espresso. A guest bedroom and full bath round out the main floor. Upstairs you'll find a second family room, two additional bedrooms and full bath, laundry, and a private bedroom suite with sitting area, oversized closet and spa-like bath. And you will never be too far from home with Home Is Connected.® Your new home is built with an industry leading suite of smart home products that keep you connected with the people and place you value most. Photos used for illustrative purposes and do not depict actual home.
School Districts Near Home
Public | PK-5
Public | 6-8
Public | 9-12
Why Choose a New Build in Atlanta?
D.R. Horton offers incredible quality, along with affordability and convenience in this beautiful area of Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America every year since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- No matter what kind of home you desire, we have something here for you.
Your Atlanta Home
You will love living in D.R. Horton’s new homes for sale in Atlanta, GA filled with amenities in a variety of comfortable floor plans and designs.
- Enjoy beautifully landscaped developments with spacious condos near the city, townhomes, and houses.
- Our homes offer modern kitchens feature large islands, granite countertops and more.
- Live in master-planned communities filled with desirable amenities.
Enjoy all of the small town charm that comes with living in many of Atlanta’s fine suburbs, while being close to the big city and the many conveniences that it offers.
- Atlanta experiences hot summers and warm winters.
- Residents can cheer on local professional teams like the Braves or the Falcons or side with one of the famed college teams, Georgia Tech or UGA.
- The city has many great restaurants, and the southern cooking is some of the finest.
- Atlanta is one of the friendliest places to be, even in the midst of the big city.
More About Atlanta, GA
Atlanta boasts small town charm in its outlying suburbs, but is widely recognized for the great lifestyle it has to offer and our homes here are near all the top things to do in Atlanta.
- The Huffington Post refers to Atlanta as “The Big American City You’ve Been Missing Out On.”
- Forbes named Atlanta the #14 best place for business and careers.
- Atlanta is a great place for businesses according to the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Find homes in Atlanta, GA to suit your lifestyle. Contact us today and we’ll walk you through the process of finding your dream house.