- Well Appointed Kitchen with Autumn Brown Cabinets, Granite Countertops, and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Main Level Ceilings
- Living Room Fireplace
- Large Owner's Suite with Private Bath and Walk-In Closet
- Finished Lower Level Bath
- Walk-Out Home Site
- Home is Connected ℠ - Industry-Leading Suite of Smart Home Products
Nestled near schools, parks, and shopping, the Oneka Place neighborhood offers a variety of ways to make your new house a home. Click the Blue Schedule a Visit button to receive more information on this home and the beautiful Oneka Place Community or stop by today for a tour!
Our model home is open:
* Photos are representational only. Options may vary.
School Districts Near Home
Lino Lakes Elementary
Public | PK-6
Forest Lake Area Middle School
Public | 7-9
Forest Lake Senior High
Public | 10-12
Welcome to Hugo! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Hugo. D.R. Horton offers single family homes in this area, featuring two story homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. With homes available from D. R. Horton Homes we have a home for every stage in life.
With many lakes, nature trails, and easy access to the Twin Cities, Hugo offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re taking a nature walk with the family, cross country skiing, participating in Tour de Hugo Community Bike Ride, Hugo offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
School District 194
PARKS & RECREATION
- Clearwater Creek Preserve
- Victor Gardens
- Rice Lake Chain of Lakes Park Reserve
- Oneka Ridge Golf Course
Quick access to Interstate 35E and Highway 61 makes for an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul.
Whether you are in the mood for a fine dining restaurant or just want to grab something quick to go, Hugo has many local restaurants.
- Blue Heron Grill
- Fiesta Cancun