Pinnacle Reserve Express
- Well Appointed Kitchen with Baltic Blue Cabinets, Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Open Concept Main Level with Vaulted Ceilings
- Family Room Gas Fireplace
- Spacious Bedroom Suite with Private Bath and Walk-In Closet
- Finished Lower Level Bath
- Popular Northern Craftsman Exterior with Quaint Front Porch
- Home is Connected® - Industry-Leading Suite of Smart Home Products
Now selling beautiful new homesites and quick move-in homes at Pinnacle Reserve! Located in the award-winning school district of Lakeville, the neighborhood features wetland views, a future community park, and various walking trails throughout. Our new construction homes range in style from two-story homes to one-level villas and raised ranch single-family homes.
The city of Lakeville features beautiful parks and lakes and is ideally positioned for easy access to the Twin Cities’ numerous regional amenities and attractions. From historic downtown to industrial and high-tech business parks, Lakeville continues to attract quality growth while maintaining the small-town feeling with a high quality of life.
Click the blue “Schedule a Visit” button to receive more information about this home and the Pinnacle Reserve community. Feel free to stop by today for a tour!
Mon - Sat 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Contact Info
Pinnacle Reserve Sales Office
- Sales Office
18207 Hideaway Trail
Lakeville, MN 55044
Welcome to Lakeville! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Lakeville. D.R. Horton offers single family homes in this area, featuring two story homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. With homes available from D. R. Horton, we have a home for every stage in life.
With a championship golf course, beautiful lakes, and easy access to the Twin Cities, Lakeville offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re playing round of golf, taking the family for a day at the beach, or trying out a local brewery, Lakeville offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
School District 194
PARKS & RECREATION
- Orchard Lake Park, Boat Launch and Swimming Beach
- Antlers Park and Swimming Beach
- Valley Lake Park and Swimming Beach
- Ritter Farm Park
- West Lake Marion Mountain Bike Trail
- Brackett’s Crossing Country Club
Quick access to Highway 77 and Interstate 35 makes for an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul.
ARTS AND LIFESTLYE
Lakeville Arts Center promotes cultural enrichment and artistic experiences for the entire community. Youth and adult art classes and a variety of theatrical productions are held at the center. The Lakeville Arts Festival is held each September.
Whether you are in the mood for a fine dining restaurant or just want to grab something quick to go, Lakeville has many local restaurants.
- Barley and Vine Kitchen Bar
- Lakeville Brewing Company
- Angry Inch Brewing
- Porterhouse Steak & Seafood