Pinnacle Reserve ExpressWe are Open! Call or Email the Sales Agent for appointment or community information!
Pinnacle Reserve in Lakeville offers our raised ranch single family homes, walking trails, a city park, and wetland views. Located just off of Dodd Blvd and Highview Ave, the neighborhood is close to retail, restaurants, parks and in the top-rated Lakeville ISD #194. The well appointed Express raised ranch homes will feature:
- 7 floor plans ranging from 1,575 to 2,464 sq. ft., including one level-living plans
- Spacious kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite counters
- Gas ranges and microhoods vented to the exterior
- 5 modern designer inspired interior color packages
- 3 car garages in every home
- Home is Connected℠ - industry leading suite of smart home products
Click the Request Information button to learn more about the Pinnacle Reserve community!
Mon - Sat 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Contact Info
Pinnacle Reserve Sales Office
- Sales Office
18207 Hideaway Trail
Lakeville, MN 55044
Nearby Communities (5)
Homes from the $353s
1,303 - 1,866 sq. ft.
Amenities: HOA, Club House, Park, Walking - Nature Trails
Homes from the $419s
1,866 - 3,400 sq. ft.
Amenities: Park, Walking - Nature Trails
Welcome to Lakeville! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Lakeville. D.R. Horton offers single family homes in this area, featuring two story homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. With homes available from D. R. Horton, we have a home for every stage in life.
With a championship golf course, beautiful lakes, and easy access to the Twin Cities, Lakeville offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re playing round of golf, taking the family for a day at the beach, or trying out a local brewery, Lakeville offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
School District 194
PARKS & RECREATION
- Orchard Lake Park, Boat Launch and Swimming Beach
- Antlers Park and Swimming Beach
- Valley Lake Park and Swimming Beach
- Ritter Farm Park
- West Lake Marion Mountain Bike Trail
- Brackett’s Crossing Country Club
Quick access to Highway 77 and Interstate 35 makes for an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul.
ARTS AND LIFESTLYE
Lakeville Arts Center promotes cultural enrichment and artistic experiences for the entire community. Youth and adult art classes and a variety of theatrical productions are held at the center. The Lakeville Arts Festival is held each September.
Whether you are in the mood for a fine dining restaurant or just want to grab something quick to go, Lakeville has many local restaurants.
- Barley and Vine Kitchen Bar
- Lakeville Brewing Company
- Angry Inch Brewing
- Porterhouse Steak & Seafood