- Well Appointed Kitchen with Granite Counters and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Single Level Living
- Spacious Bedroom Suite with Private Bath, Two Vanities, and Walk-In Closet
- Oversized Tandem Garage
- Home is Connected ℠ - Industry-Leading Suite of Smart Home Products
Amberglen is located off US Highway 169 and within walking distance to Shakopee High School. Click the Blue Schedule a Visit tab to receive more information on this home and the beautiful Amberglen Community or stop by today for a tour! Our model home is open:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00-6:00
*Photos are representational only. Options may vary.
Mon - Sat 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Contact Info
Amberglen Sales Office
- Sales Office
2068 Windermere Way
Shakopee, MN 55379
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Close to shopping and schools
Welcome to Shakopee! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Shakopee. D.R. Horton offers two-story single family homes, raised ranch single family, and one-level living with homes available by D.R. Horton homes, Express, and Freedom homes, we have a home for every stage in life.
With parks, entertainment, easy access to the Twin Cities, Shakopee offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re visiting one of the many entertainment venues, taking advantage of the 32 community parks, or enjoying the variety of dining options, Shakopee offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
Shakopee Public School
PARKS & RECREATION
- Shakopee Community Center
- Sandventure Aquatic Park
- Huber Park
- Disc Golf Course
- Off Leash Dog park at Southbridge Community Park
- The Landing-Minnesota River Heritage Park
- Stonebrooke Golf Course
Easy access to Highway 169 makes for easy access to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul. Shakopee has three park and rides with commuter bus service.
ARTS AND LIFESTYLE
- Canterbury Park
- Valleyfair Amusement Park
- Scott County Historical Society and Museum
Whether you are in the mood for a fine dining restaurant or just want to grab something quick to go, Shakopee has many local restaurants.
- O’Briens Public House
- Shakopee Brewhall