Amberglen D.R. Horton
We are Open! Call or Email the Sales Agent for appointment or community information.MODEL NOW OPEN!
Now selling D.R. Horton Two-Story Single-Family homes in Shakopee! Amberglen is a quiet neighborhood community with quick access to U.S. Highway 169 allows for an easy commute to the Twin Cities. Area parks, schools, entertainment, shopping, and retail are conveniently located near the Amberglen community. The D.R. Horton homes will feature:
- 11 floor plans ranging from 1,866 to 3,400 sq. ft.
- Well-appointed kitchens with walk-in pantries, stainless steel appliances, and granite counters
- Main level offices or formal dining rooms, upper level lofts, laundry rooms and game rooms
- Luxury bedroom suites with private baths and large walk-in closets
- Home is Connected℠ - industry leading suite of smart home products
Click the Blue Schedule a Visit a Button to learn more about the D.R. Horton Two-Story single family homes in Amberglen!
Mon - Sat 11:00 AM - 6:00 AM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Contact Info
Amberglen Sales Office
- Sales Office
2068 Windermere Way
Shakopee, MN 55379
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Close to Shopping and Schools.
Nearby Communities (4)
Homes from the $353s
1,303 - 1,866 sq. ft.
Amenities: Walking - Nature Trails
Homes from the $424s
1,866 - 3,400 sq. ft.
Amenities: Walking - Nature Trails, Park
Welcome to Shakopee! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Shakopee. D.R. Horton offers two-story single family homes, raised ranch single family, and one-level living with homes available by D.R. Horton homes, Express, and Freedom homes, we have a home for every stage in life.
With parks, entertainment, easy access to the Twin Cities, Shakopee offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re visiting one of the many entertainment venues, taking advantage of the 32 community parks, or enjoying the variety of dining options, Shakopee offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
Shakopee Public School
PARKS & RECREATION
- Shakopee Community Center
- Sandventure Aquatic Park
- Huber Park
- Disc Golf Course
- Off Leash Dog park at Southbridge Community Park
- The Landing-Minnesota River Heritage Park
- Stonebrooke Golf Course
Easy access to Highway 169 makes for easy access to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul. Shakopee has three park and rides with commuter bus service.
ARTS AND LIFESTYLE
- Canterbury Park
- Valleyfair Amusement Park
- Scott County Historical Society and Museum
Whether you are in the mood for a fine dining restaurant or just want to grab something quick to go, Shakopee has many local restaurants.
- O’Briens Public House
- Shakopee Brewhall