Meadows at Coddle Creek - Freedom HomesMeadows at Coddle Creek is a community of new ranch homes just minutes from historic downtown Mooresville, NC. Amenities include a pool and clubhouse just steps from your new home. Meadows at Coddle Creek is designed to be your private retreat, surrounded by conveniences of shopping, restaurants and easy access to I-77 and I-85. Near Charlotte, one of the most vibrant cities and home to an international airport. Mooresville Graded School District. Freedom Homes offers low-maintenance active adult living at an attractive value, where you can find beautiful communities in desirable locations, with new homes that are designed for those 55 and over. Find more than your next home, find your community with Freedom Homes.
Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Tot Lot
- Walking - Nature Trails
Homes for Sale in Mooresville
Mooresville is quickly becoming a popular place for families to settle in due to its variety of family activities and the high quality of life it offers its citizens.
D.R. Horton is excited to announce new homes for sale in Mooresville that are built with the highest-quality materials and are backed by one of the best home warranties in the industry. We have been building homes since 1978 and our attention to detail and dedication to providing superb service has earned us the distinction as America’s top homebuilder, an honor we’ve had since 2002.
Your New Mooresville Home Awaits
D.R. Horton offers a wide variety of new homes in Mooresville perfect for families of all sizes and make-ups, from young professionals to active adults.
Mooresville: the Place That Has it All and Then Some
Mooresville is a community that truly has a little bit of something for every member of your family to enjoy. Whether it is enjoying one of the many summer swimming holes, having close encounters with animals or speeding around a go-cart track. Below are some of the highlights your family will find and enjoy in Mooresville:
- See a concert or play at The Charles Mack Citizen Center
- Go boating, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, swimming, or fishing on Lake Norman, the largest manmade lake in North Carolina
- Get up close to domestic and exotic animals at Lazy 5 Ranch and Zootastic
- Indulge your sense of speed at the GoPro Motorplexor browse JR Motorsports, Kasey Kahne Racing, Kyle Busch Motorsports and Team Penske
- Jump off rocks into water below at the Quarry at Carrigan Farms
- Unwind at one of the community’s three breweries
If the fun and excitement isn’t enough, check out the numerous awards the city of Mooresville has received:
- 2017 CCOG Region of Excellence Award for Growing the Economy
- Tree City USA certified for 9 consecutive years
- 2016 "Small Town Big Idea" Finalist