RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Our hearts are with you.
In light of the impact from COVID-19, we have quickly adjusted to evolving business and construction practices, accommodating homebuyers virtually and finding ways to safely continue helping our customers close on their much-anticipated new homes.
The health and safety of our customers, employees and valued trade partners is a priority to D.R. Horton. In light of the impact from COVID-19, D.R. Horton is also committed to complying with all CDC and OSHA guidance, as well as state and local laws concerning ongoing business operations during this time. At this time, we remain open to serve you where allowed by law in all of the 88 markets across the states in which we operate by adhering to precautions at the recommendation of the CDC. These measures include:
- Each D.R. Horton office, sales office and model home is frequently sanitized.
- Our sales teams are happy to assist customers virtually, via phone, text, email and video conferencing wherever possible to assist you with your home search.
- If necessary, in-person meetings should be scheduled in advance with a sales representative, and in many areas, are by appointment only utilizing screening questions as appropriate.
- We will be greeting all customers with a smile and will maintain proper social distancing during our interaction.
- D.R. Horton employees are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well or suspect they may have been exposed, and we kindly ask our customers do the same.
- Our employees and valued trade teams are also expected to comply with proper social distancing and hygiene measures as we build your home.
- Finally, our colleagues in Financial Services remain available to assist customers with their mortgage, title and insurance needs and closings continue to take place by following these same measures.
We understand that buying a home is one of the biggest purchases of a person’s life and to the extent possible, we will do our best to offer quality customer service while following appropriate health measures. We look forward to welcoming you home soon.