Island GreenThis cozy home features three bedrooms, two baths, and a two-car garage. The primary bedroom is comfortably tucked at the rear of the home and features an en suite bath and a walk-in closet. The kitchen overlooks the spacious great room allowing plenty of space for family and friends to gather. Two guest bedrooms are located in the front of the home and share a guest bath. All of our homes include D.R. Horton's Home is Connected® package, an industry leading suite of smart home products that keeps homeowners connected with the people and place they value the most. The technology allows homeowners to monitor and control their home from the couch or across the globe. *The photos you see here are for illustration purposes only, interior and exterior features, options, colors and selections will differ. Please see sales agent for options.
- Daily Call For Information
- 2.3 miles to local restaurants and coffee shops
- 2.8 Tidelands Heath Family Medicine
- 5.6 miles to Lowes Foods
- 5.7 miles to Socastee Recreational Park
- 5.7 miles to SayeBrook Town Center Shopping mall
- 6.2 miles to Fun Warehouse
- 6.6 miles to Surfside Beach
- 6.6 miles to Indigo Creek Golf Club
- 6.7 miles to Surfside Pier
- 7.2 miles to South Strand Medical Center
- 7.9 miles to Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital
- 8.1 miles to The Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk
- 9.5 miles to The Market Common
- 10.4 miles to Coastal Grand Mall
- 11.6 miles to Myrtle Beach State Park
- 12.8 miles to Myrtle Beach International Airport
- 13.1 miles to Brookgreen Gardens
- 13.2 miles to Huntington Beach State Park
Myrtle Beach, SC
New Homes in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach is a beautiful city with a lot to offer, and you can find a brand new home in a great location with D.R. Horton. We will work closely with you to determine your needs, wants and budget, and help you find the right home as quickly and easily as possible.
We have been building homes since 1978, and we’ve brought all our experience and dedication to these new homes in Myrtle Beach. Check out these communities of homes for sale in Brunswick County, new homes in Conway, SC, and many other incredible locations to find out why we’ve been named America’s #1 homebuilder since 2002.
Discover Your New Home Options
These new homes are built with our trademark open design philosophy, and our unique floor plans offer a lot of great options for you and your family. Whether you’re looking for something simple and cozy or a home that has plenty of room to grow into, we make it easy to find quality, beautiful homes at a great price.
These homes have a wide range of options, including:
- 2 to 5 bedrooms
- 1- or 2-story designs
- 2.5, 3, 3.5 or 4 bathrooms
- 1-, 2- or 3-car garage
Our new homes in Myrtle Beach are available at a range of price points from affordable to luxurious, and they all still have beautiful exteriors, energy efficient features, and one of the most robust home warranties in the industry.
Take a look at our current availabilities and find the one that meets your needs.
Living the Life in Myrtle Beach
With the beautiful, sandy beaches and the big hotels, one might mistake Myrtle Beach for a resort city in Florida. While Myrtle Beach certainly has its share of tourism, it also holds onto a sense of community which means the residents get to experience a range of great recreational activities, unique events and hidden gems that are available throughout the year.
This city is bordered by North Myrtle Beach and Surfside Beach, so no matter where you go, you’ll be surrounded by great scenery and opportunities for some fun in the sun.
If you’d like to know more about the area, be sure to check out:
- The wide range of recreational activities
- The various events happening now
- The official city page for help on moving to the area
Contact D.R. Horton today to take a look at the new homes in Myrtle Beach or to learn more about the great selection of homes plans available.