Corpus Christi, TX
• The Coastal Bend has countless of miles of accessible beachfront beauty at your fingertips.
• Shopping and dining on the coast is an adventure in and of itself, with hundreds of unique local restaurants and bars offering something for everyone.
• The Gulf of Mexico supplies us with not just jaw-dropping views, and fun at the beach, but also some of the best inshore and offshore fishing in the world.
• Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, “The Island University” is a rapidly growing, culturally diverse, division I school, that contributes over $900 Million annually to the Texas economy.
• Sports fans will love Whataburger Field, home of the Hooks, the AA affiliate of the Houston Astros. The IceRays also call the Coastal Bend home, a Tier II junior ice hockey team.
• With over $50 Billion in capital investments in the last decade, the Coastal Bend economy is booming. But it’s strength, is based on the area’s diversity, and anchored by The Port of Corpus Christi, The Naval Air Station, and multiple crude oil refineries.