Whisper FallsThe Landry is one of our larger floor plans, specifically designed with you and your growing family in mind. This layout is a two-story, 2678 square foot, 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom layout. The first floor offers a separate dining area adjacent to the large, family-friendly kitchen with an eat-in breakfast bar and granite countertops. The kitchen area overlooks a spacious living room that extends to a large covered patio – perfect for outdoor dining or just simply keeping an eye on the kids while they play outside. Host countless game nights in your spacious upstairs game room. Also upstairs are two full baths and four large bedrooms. You’ll enjoy added security in your new home with our Home is Connected features. Using one central hub that talks to all the devices in your home, you can control the lights, thermostat and locks, all from your cellular device. D.R. Horton also includes an Amazon Dot to make voice activation a reality in your new Smart Home. Additional features include Frigidaire® Stainless appliances, 2-inch faux wood blinds throughout the home, and pre-plumb for water softener loop.
Mon 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Amenity Center
- Amenity Pond
- Basketball Court
- Covered Patio
- Fitness Center
- Resort Lap Lane Pool
- Shade Structure
- Splash Pad
- Walking Path
- On-Site Lifestyle Director
San Antonio, TX
Your New Build in San Antonio
D.R. Horton's dedication to our homebuyers has shown clearly since 1978, and our excellent home warranty. We strive to maintain our distinction as the #1 Home Builder in America by consistently delivering quality homes, beautiful designs, and stylish options to homeowners just like you.
Each of these houses in our San Antonio new home communities are designed to meet your personal needs and preferences, so whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a great choice here in beautiful San Antonio.
New Homes For You in San Antonio
There are stunning developments of affordable new homes in San Antonio, TX and we have a lot of wonderful options and layouts available to you:
- Community streets are lined with timeless new builds featuring brick or stone exteriors and accents.
- Open floor plans feature modern luxurious kitchens with luxury details like stainless steel appliances.
- Our energy-efficient features and construction philosophy help save you money long-term as you settle into your new build.
- Interior features include high ceilings, fireplaces, and so much more.
These houses range from 3-6 bedrooms in stunning communities filled with resort-style amenities in the heart of one of the most charming cities in Texas.
About the Area
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the country. It won’t take long for you to find something exciting to experience here.
- History buffs can enjoy local historical sites and learn about events like the Battle of the Alamo.
- Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs and other professional sports teams.
- Shoppers, diners and explorers can experience all the excitement of the city, including the famous Riverwalk, unique local restaurants, and great stores.
- Forbes listed San Antonio as one of the “next biggest boom towns” because of its ongoing growth and job opportunities.
- The strength of the city’s economy is built on variety. From aerospace and manufacturing to information technology and biosciences, career opportunities are as diverse as the city's residents.
Contact us today and we’ll help make finding your San Antonio dream house a great experience and if you're looking to live just a little further out, we offer beautiful options in friendly towns like Boerne, Texas, Cibolo, and more.