Stoney CreekThe Emma plan is a two-story home featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 2-car garage. The entry opens to grand family room before flowing into the kitchen and dining area with an open floorplan concept. The gourmet kitchen includes granite counter tops, black appliances, large breakfast island, and spacious pantry. A powder room is located off the entry foyer. The staircase lead to the upstairs first bedroom suite, all secondary bedrooms, utility room, and second full bath. The private main bedroom features an attractive ensuite with walk-in shower, plenty of shelving space, and large walk-in closet. The back covered patio comes built-in standard and is located off the dining area. Additional features include sheet vinyl flooring in entry, living room, and all wet areas, granite bathroom countertops, and full yard landscaping and irrigation. This home includes our HOME IS CONNECTED base package which includes the Amazon Dot, Front Doorbell, Front Door Deadbolt Lock, Home Hub, Light Switch, and Thermostat.
Monday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Contact Info
Stoney Creek Online Sales
School Districts Near Home
San Antonio, TX
Your New Build in San Antonio
D.R. Horton's dedication to our homebuyers has shown clearly since 1978, including our excellent home warranty program. We strive to maintain our distinction as the #1 Home Builder in America by consistently delivering quality homes, beautiful designs, and stylish options to homeowners just like you.
Each of these houses in our San Antonio new home communities are designed to meet your personal needs and preferences, so whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a great choice here in beautiful San Antonio.
New Homes For You in San Antonio
There are stunning developments of affordable new homes in San Antonio, TX and we have a lot of wonderful options and layouts available to you:
- Community streets are lined with timeless new builds featuring brick or stone exteriors and accents.
- Open floor plans feature modern luxurious kitchens with luxury details like stainless steel appliances.
- Our energy-efficient features and construction philosophy help save you money long-term as you settle into your new build.
- Interior features include high ceilings, fireplaces, and so much more.
These houses range from 3-6 bedrooms in stunning communities filled with resort-style amenities in the heart of one of the most charming cities in Texas.
About the Area
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the country. It won’t take long for you to find something exciting to experience here.
- History buffs can enjoy local historical sites and learn about events like the Battle of the Alamo.
- Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs and other professional sports teams.
- Shoppers, diners and explorers can experience all the excitement of the city, including the famous Riverwalk, unique local restaurants, and great stores.
- Forbes listed San Antonio as one of the “next biggest boom towns” because of its ongoing growth and job opportunities.
- The strength of the city’s economy is built on variety. From aerospace and manufacturing to information technology and biosciences, career opportunities are as diverse as the city's residents.
Contact us today and we’ll help make finding your San Antonio dream house a great experience and if you're looking to live just a little further out, we offer beautiful options in friendly towns like Boerne, Texas, Cibolo, and more.