Arbors at Farms of New Kent - ExpressThe Hayden is a two-story plan with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in 3,052 square feet. The main level features a flex room adjacent to the foyer, ideal for a formal dining room or home office. The gourmet kitchen has an oversized island for extra seating and a large pantry, and it opens to the dining area and a spacious living room. A bedroom with a full bathroom completes the main level. The owner’s suite on the second level offers a luxurious owner’s bath with a large shower, private water closet, double vanities and a large walk-in closet. There are 3 additional bedrooms, a full bathroom, a walk-in laundry room, and a loft-style living room on the second level. This stunning floorplan offers a finished basement rec room, perfect for cozy family nights in! Quality materials and workmanship throughout, with superior attention to detail, plus a one-year builders’ warranty. Your new home also includes our smart home technology package!
Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Club House
- Tot Lot
NEW KENT, VIRGINIA
Welcome to Virginia! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in New Kent. D.R. Horton offers single-family homes constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. We have a home for every stage in life.
New Kent is an exciting town with plenty to do and access to nearby urban communities. With Richmond and Williamsburg just a short drive away, you’ll have access to all the amenities you need to make your new house a home.
PARKS & RECREATION
- New Kent is close to the Pocahantas State Park, which boasts more than 64 miles of trails.
- The James River flows nearby, and when it is high, visitors flock to kayak the rapids.
- Ride your bike up the Capital Trail from Richmond to Williamsburg.
- Just an hour from the mountains and two hours from the beach.
- Upcoming VCU/MCV medical center
- Church Hill
- Historical Williamsburg
- Many More
- New Kent Winery
- 20 mins from the Richmond restaurant scene
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
- Colonial Downs
- New Kent is routinely written up in food magazines, and features more restaurants than you’ll have time to try.
- 15 minutes to Groceries and shopping like Target, Publix, many ideal shopping destinations right off of exit 195
- 90 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay Watermark
- Chesterfield County Courthouse
- Fort Lee Military Base
- Just two hours from Washington, DC