Arbors at Farms of New Kent
The one-level Cali plan provides an efficient, four-bedroom, two-bath design in 1,775 square feet. One of the unique features is the integration of the kitchen, breakfast area and great room in an open concept design perfect for entertaining. Enjoy early morning coffee or quiet evenings under the shaded covered patio. The owner’s suite is your private getaway with a luxurious master bath with a separate shower, deep soaking garden tub and large walk-in closet. A two-car garage, laundry room and pantry provide utility and storage. Quality materials and workmanship throughout, with superior attention to detail, plus a one-year builder’s warranty. Your new home also includes our smart home technology package! A D.R. Horton Smart Home is equipped with technology that includes the following: a Z-Wave programmable thermostat manufactured by Honeywell; a Z-Wave door lock manufactured by Kwikset; a Z-Wave wireless switch manufactured by Eaton Corporation; a Qolsys, Inc. touchscreen Smart Home control device; an automation platform from Alarm.com; a SkyBell video doorbell; and an Amazon Echo Dot.
Monday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Club House
NEW KENT, VIRGINIA
Welcome to Virginia! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in New Kent. D.R. Horton offers single-family homes constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. We have a home for every stage in life.
New Kent is an exciting town with plenty to do and access to nearby urban communities. With Richmond and Williamsburg just a short drive away, you’ll have access to all the amenities you need to make your new house a home.
PARKS & RECREATION
- New Kent is close to the Pocahantas State Park, which boasts more than 64 miles of trails.
- The James River flows nearby, and when it is high, visitors flock to kayak the rapids.
- Ride your bike up the Capital Trail from Richmond to Williamsburg.
- Just an hour from the mountains and two hours from the beach.
- Upcoming VCU/MCV medical center
- Church Hill
- Historical Williamsburg
- Many More
- New Kent Winery
- 20 mins from the Richmond restaurant scene
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
- Colonial Downs
- New Kent is routinely written up in food magazines, and features more restaurants than you’ll have time to try.
- 15 minutes to Groceries and shopping like Target, Publix, many ideal shopping destinations right off of exit 195
- 90 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay Watermark
- Chesterfield County Courthouse
- Fort Lee Military Base
- Just two hours from Washington, DC