McCart LandingComing Soon! Searching for a new home with 3 sides brick and up to 5 bedrooms? Welcome home to McCart Landing. This established community is tucked away off Old Covington Road less than 3 miles from I-20. Timeless designs offer the features you want most including open concept living, flex space and private bedroom retreats plus hardwoods, granite and tile. And you will never be too far from home with Home Is Connected.® Your new home is built with an industry leading suite of smart home products that keep you connected with the people and place you value most.
School Districts Near Home
Flat Shoals Elementary
Public | PK-5
Public | 6-8
Public | 9-12
Nearby Communities (6)
Call for Information
1,476 - 2,965 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, Fishing Pond, Pool, Tennis, Cabana
Homes from the $316s
2,558 - 3,497 sq. ft.
Amenities: Pool, Tennis, HOA, Club House
Homes from the $367s
2,567 - 3,661 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, Park, Pool, Tennis, HOA, Club House
Why Choose a House in Conyers?
America’s #1 home builder, D.R. Horton, is building incredible new communities in Conyers. New houses near Atlanta feature several luxurious options and are designed with your needs in mind.
We offer one of the best warranties in the industry for new homeowners, for peace of mind as you move into your home. D.R. Horton has been building incredible homes since 1978 and we are committed to helping you every step of the way.
New Homes in Conyers, GA
Live in the warmth weather and enjoy the friendly vibe of Conyers with a private feel, yet all of the convenience of being close to the city.
- Homes for sale in Conyers, GA feature beautiful wood floors and spacious kitchens with granite counter tops.
- Choose from 3 or 5 bedrooms in two-story or ranch style homes.
- Developments have large home sites with picturesque landscaping.
Life in Conyers, GA
Conyers offers a great small-town lifestyle.
- There are many great shops and restaurants in Conyers, including southern delights.
- Conyers is proud of its history. One of the first settlers was a blacksmith named John Holcomb. The location of the log cabin where he lived is right where the County Courthouse now stands today.
- Just outside of Atlanta, Forbes names the area the #14 best place for business and careers.
Conyers is an ideal place to live no matter what stage of life you are in, and D.R. Horton has some affordable yet luxurious homes for sale in Conyers, GA.