Whispering Creeks#1 Buford City School District. ACTUAL MODEL HOME AVAILABLE. Popular 5 bed/4 bath Kendrick floorplan home, on a basement. 3 sides brick. Open layout with study and formal dining room with coffered ceiling. Gourmet kitchen featuring 42" cabinets, quartz counter tops, subway back splash, double ovens, and large island. Kitchen opens to breakfast area and gorgeous two story family room with stacked stone fire place and built ins. Hardwoods throughout main, Iron rod spindles, and wood stairs. Jr suite with full bath on main. Over sized master suite with large walk in closet, trey ceiling & double crown molding. Spacious master bath with quartz and tile. Large deck with stairs and great backyard with outdoor fireplace! Minutes from 985/85 and Mall of GA! Photos used for illustrative purposes and do not depict actual home.
School Districts Near Home
Buford Elementary/Buford Academy
Public | K-5
Buford Middle School
Public | 6-8
Buford High School
Public | 9-12
New, Quality Homes for Sale in Buford
Buford is a quaint, quiet and safe community that is perfect for families. D.R. Horton is excited to offer quality homes in Buford, Georgia.
- D.R. Horton has been named the #1 homebuilder in America since 2002.
- We have been building quality houses in top developments since 1978.
- We have communities all over the Atlanta metro area, so no matter what you desire, we have something here for you.
Enjoy Living in Luxury in Buford, GA
You’ll love D.R. Horton’s luxurious new Buford homes. Each home is full of great amenities that are reminiscent of resort living. In our Buford communities, your family will find:
- Spacious 3-5 bedroom, 2-4 bathroom homes
- One and two-story floorplans available
- Attached 2-3 car garages
- Luxurious community amenities including: Club house, pool, bocce ball, tot lot, tennis courts, and walking nature trails
Life in Buford
Buford is 25 miles north of Atlanta, along the shores of Lake Lanier. The community is known for its great education system, which is locally-controlled. There are also many colleges and universities within just 50 miles of Buford. The major utilities (water, sewer, gas and electric are owned by the city, making the utilities in Buford some of the cheapest in the state.
Buford has a variety of entertainment options both in town and within a short drive away. Some of the can’t-miss entertainment opportunities includes:
- Mall of Georgia
- Lake Lanier
- Lake Lanier Islands Resort and Waterpark
- Art Colony Downtown, Tannery Row Antique Mall
- Mountains - 45-minute drive north
- Downtown Atlanta - 45 minutes south
If you’re ready to make the move, contact one of our dedicated professionals today and come take a look at these beautiful new construction homes in Buford, GA.