Sophistication and distinction come together to build a lifetime of memories in our D.R. Horton Two-Story homes in Avalon Run! Within Avalon Run you will find a community pool, walking trails, and a city park. The Avalon Run community is minutes away from schools, restaurants and all your shopping needs. The thoughtfully designed D.R. Horton homes will feature:
- 8 floor plans ranging from 2,246 – 3,400 sq. ft.
- All homes have a finished lower level family room
- Well-appointed kitchens with walk-in pantries, stainless steel appliances, and granite counters
- Main level offices or formal dining rooms, upper level lofts, laundry rooms and game rooms
- Luxury owner's suites with private baths and large walk-in closets
- Home is Connected℠ - industry leading suite of smart home products
Visit the beautiful Avalon Run community today or click the blue request information to learn more!
School Districts Near Home
Public | PK-5
Osseo Junior High School
Public | 7-9
Maple Grove Senior High
Public | 9-12
Nearby Communities (4)
Homes from the $310s
1,993 - 2,046 sq. ft.
Schedule a Visit
Homes from the $347s
1,517 - 1,866 sq. ft.
Schedule a Visit
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Welcome to Maple Grove! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in Maple Grove. D.R. Horton offers single family and townhomes in this area, featuring 2 story homes all constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. With homes available from D.R. Horton and Express Homes, we have a home for every stage in life.
With parks, entertainment, easy access to the Twin Cities, Maple Grove offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re biking along the Rush Creek Regional Trail , shopping at the Shoppes at Arbor Lakes , or enjoying the variety of dining options, Maple Grove offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
Osseo ISD 279
PARKS & RECREATION
- Maple Grove Community Center
- Elm Creek Park Reserve
- Central Park of Maple Grove
- Maple Grove Arboretum
- Weaver Lake Beach and Park
- Rush Creek Golf Club
Easy access to 494 makes for an easy commute to downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul. Maple Grove has two transit stations and three park and ride lots with commuter bus service.
ARTS AND LIFESTYLE
Maple Grove features four unique shopping districts: Main Street, The Shoppes, The Village and The Fountains at Arbor Lakes. These shopping districts provides an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, personal services, health care, sports and leisure, business services and entertainment.
Whether you are in the mood for a fine dining restaurant or just want to grab something quick to go, Maple Grove has many local restaurants.
- 3 Squares
- Pittsburg Blue
- Patrick’s Bakery and Restaurant
- Rodizio Grill-Brazilin Steakhouse
- The Lookout Bar and Grill