Riverwood ChaseQuick Move-In! Impeccable new construction townhome in Toms River, New Jersey. This Nash plan by D.R. Horton is a stunning new, open concept townhome with 2 bedrooms, a study, 3.5 baths and a 1-car garage situated in Riverwood Chase, a beautiful community located in the North Dover section of Toms River, Riverwood Chase is close to everything you need - fantastic restaurants, shops and all the Jersey Shore has to offer! This Nash plan boasts three levels of finished living space. Off the 1-car garage is the first-level recreation room and upgraded full bathroom option, which provides a nice additional space for both entertaining and storage. The main level features a beautiful eat-in kitchen with desirable upgrades such as quartz countertops, white cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances. Off the kitchen is a spacious, bright living room. Highlights of the third level are the captivating owner’s suite with a large walk-in closet and upstairs laundry room which is sure to be a great convenience! Outside the home you’ll find a deck off the main living level. This home comes complete with D.R. Horton’s new Smart Home System featuring a Qolsys IQ Panel, Honeywell Z-Wave Thermostat, Amazon Echo Dot, Skybell, Eaton Z-Wave Switch and Kwikset Smart Door Lock. The value of 1205 Rio Grande Drive is unbeatable! Photos representative of plan only and may vary as built.
School Districts Near Home
Joseph A. Citta Elementary
Public | K-5
Toms River Intermediate North
Public | 6-8
Toms River High School North
Public | 9-12
Welcome to New Jersey! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your new home builder in Toms River. D.R. Horton offers three-story townhomes in this area, featuring a spacious, open-concept floor plan and a one-car garage.
From the convenience of being just minutes away from major commuting routes, to having local shopping and parks, this state’s Toms River area offers plenty of activities to fit your lifestyle needs. Whether you’re spending the day at the beach, walking the boardwalk or enjoying local eats, this Toms River community offers a variety of ways to help make your new house a home.
- Toms River Regional School District
PARKS & RECREATION
- Cattus Island County Park
- Winding River Park
- Riverwood Park and Recreation
- Proximity to Point Pleasant Beach, Jenkinson Boardwalk, Ortley Beach, and Seaside Heights
- Stop and Shop, Starbucks, and TD Bank are all located less than one mile away
- A variety of local shopping centers such as Costco, Lowes, Home Depot and Ocean County Mall
- Within one mile of Route 9 and Route 70
- The proximity of the Garden State Parkway makes commuting a breeze
- Convenient Park and Ride in Toms River located on Route 9
- Less than 70 miles from two major cities – Philadelphia and New York City
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Newark International Airport