The Sound at Washington Acres
Available Home ALERT Receive a notification when a move-in ready home comes available in this community. – CLICK HEREThe Sound at Washington Acres is sold out but we offer several other nearby communities! Hope Creek in Hampstead and Waterside in Surf City both in the Topsail School district and minutes to all that the area offers. If you would like more information, just click the Request Info or Schedule Visit button and Karen Evans will be happy to assist!
Monday - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Minutes to Shopping and Dining
- 8 Miles to I-140 bypass to Downtown Wilmington
- 8 Miles to Hampstead Kiwanis Park
- 10 Miles to Sloop Point Boat Ramp
- 16 Miles to Topsail Island Beaches
- Just 2 blocks off the Intracoastal waterway
- 7 minutes to I-140 & I-40
- 7 minute drive to Wilmington and the Porters Neck shopping and restaurants
School Districts Near Home
Public | K-5
Topsail Middle School
Public | 6-8
Topsail High School
Public | 9-12
Nearby Communities (6)
Homes from the $294s
1,733 - 3,562 sq. ft.
Amenities: Pool, HOA, Walking - Nature Trails
Homes from the $249s
1,343 - 2,361 sq. ft.
Amenities: Pool, Club House, HOA, Walking - Nature Trails
Find Your Ideal Home in Hampstead
Hampstead is a growing coastal community with great schools and plentiful natural beauty to enjoy. D.R. Horton is excited to offer luxurious new homes in Hampstead, NC that have a wide range of floor plans, options, and exteriors.
Many homeowners have come to love and trust us for many reasons, including:
- D.R. Horton's homebuilding experience going back to 1978
- Homes built across the nation, from Hawaii to New Jersey
- D.R. Horton’s recognition as being the #1 homebuilder in the U.S. every year since 2002
- The great home warranty D.R. Horton offers on every home
Experience it for yourself and call us today to get the home buying process started.
Enjoy Your Custom New Hampstead Home
D.R. Horton offers a variety of floor plans and sizes in Hampstead.
Once a small fishing village, Hampstead has now become one of the fastest growing communities in southern North Carolina. The area has many acres of natural woodlands and waterfront property. Hampstead is also home to many good schools and four golf courses.
Hampstead offers numerous outdoor activities for families and has quick, easy access to health care providers, making the community a great place for retirees. Some of the highlights of Hampstead include:
- Popular Grove Plantation (Sloop Point Plantation)
- Nature of the Game Paintball Park
- Olde Point Golf and Country Club
Contact us today and discover the great area Hampstead and all the conveniences you can enjoy while living in a comfortable brand new house.