Solana RidgeThe Bowen is a 2-story, 2241 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2-car garage layout that provides the perfect area for your family to grow and thrive. A covered front porch guides you into a foyer entry with attached powder room. The foyer opens into a large open concept living, dining, and kitchen space with tons of cabinet storage and countertop space. Kitchen features also include granite countertops, kitchen island, stainless steel appliances, classic white subway tile backsplash, and spacious corner pantry. The kitchen sink faces a large window looking into the backyard. Enjoy a covered backyard patio located off the dining area. The second story opens into a versatile loft space with plenty of natural light, an upstairs utility room, a full bath, and all three bedrooms. A decorative nook located off the stairway guides you to the large main bedroom and ensuite bathroom, secluded from the other bedrooms. Features include a semi-vaulted ceiling in the bedroom, seperate tub and shower, double vanity sinks, and spacious walk-in closet. Additional features include, 9-foot ceilings, 2-inch faux wood blinds throughout the home, luxury vinyl plank flooring in entryway, family room, kitchen, and dining area, ceramic tile at all bathrooms and utility room, pre-plumb for water softener loop, and full yard landscaping and irrigation. You’ll enjoy added security in your new home with our Home is Connected features. Using one central hub that talks to all the devices in your home, you can control the lights, thermostat and locks, all from your cellular device.
Monday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday - Thursday Closed
Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Contact Info
Solana Ridge Online Sales
- Covered Pavilion
- Sports Court
School Districts Near Home
San Antonio, TX
Your New Build in San Antonio
D.R. Horton's dedication to our homebuyers has shown clearly since 1978, including our excellent home warranty program. We strive to maintain our distinction as the #1 Home Builder in America by consistently delivering quality homes, beautiful designs, and stylish options to homeowners just like you.
Each of these houses in our San Antonio new home communities are designed to meet your personal needs and preferences, so whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a great choice here in beautiful San Antonio.
New Homes For You in San Antonio
There are stunning developments of affordable new homes in San Antonio, TX and we have a lot of wonderful options and layouts available to you:
- Community streets are lined with timeless new builds featuring brick or stone exteriors and accents.
- Open floor plans feature modern luxurious kitchens with luxury details like stainless steel appliances.
- Our energy-efficient features and construction philosophy help save you money long-term as you settle into your new build.
- Interior features include high ceilings, fireplaces, and so much more.
These houses range from 3-6 bedrooms in stunning communities filled with resort-style amenities in the heart of one of the most charming cities in Texas.
About the Area
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the country. It won’t take long for you to find something exciting to experience here.
- History buffs can enjoy local historical sites and learn about events like the Battle of the Alamo.
- Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs and other professional sports teams.
- Shoppers, diners and explorers can experience all the excitement of the city, including the famous Riverwalk, unique local restaurants, and great stores.
- Forbes listed San Antonio as one of the “next biggest boom towns” because of its ongoing growth and job opportunities.
- The strength of the city’s economy is built on variety. From aerospace and manufacturing to information technology and biosciences, career opportunities are as diverse as the city's residents.
Contact us today and we’ll help make finding your San Antonio dream house a great experience and if you're looking to live just a little further out, we offer beautiful options in friendly towns like Boerne, Texas, Cibolo, and more.