Valley RanchThe Irvine is a single story 1,796 sq ft home offering 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. This home features a long foyer leading into the kitchen. The open kitchen overlooks the living and dining area and features spacious granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, decorative tile backsplash, and walk in pantry. Enjoy the first bedroom suite located off the family room, featuring a huge walk in closet and large walk in shower. The Irvine comes with a covered rear patio giving view to the professionally irrigated and landscaped yard complete with Bermuda sod. You’ll enjoy added security in your new home with our Home is Connected features. Using one central hub that talks to all the devices in your home, you can control the lights, thermostat and locks, all from your cellular device. Additional features include, tall 9-foot ceilings, 2-inch faux wood blinds throughout the home, full yard irrigation, radiant barrier roof decking, and pre-plumb for water softener loop.
Monday 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Contact Info
Valley Ranch Horton Online Sales
- Club House
- Exercise - Fitness
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Onsite Lifestyle Director
- Basketball Court
- Beach Entry Pool
- Food Truck Station
- Junior Olympic Lap Pool
- Slide Tower
- Waterfall with Sun Bench
- Multi-Use Field
- Open Air Pavillions
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Playground & Picnic Area
School Districts Near Home
San Antonio, TX
Your New Build in San Antonio
D.R. Horton's dedication to our homebuyers has shown clearly since 1978, including our excellent home warranty program. We strive to maintain our distinction as the #1 Home Builder in America by consistently delivering quality homes, beautiful designs, and stylish options to homeowners just like you.
Each of these houses in our San Antonio new home communities are designed to meet your personal needs and preferences, so whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a great choice here in beautiful San Antonio.
New Homes For You in San Antonio
There are stunning developments of affordable new homes in San Antonio, TX and we have a lot of wonderful options and layouts available to you:
- Community streets are lined with timeless new builds featuring brick or stone exteriors and accents.
- Open floor plans feature modern luxurious kitchens with luxury details like stainless steel appliances.
- Our energy-efficient features and construction philosophy help save you money long-term as you settle into your new build.
- Interior features include high ceilings, fireplaces, and so much more.
These houses range from 3-6 bedrooms in stunning communities filled with resort-style amenities in the heart of one of the most charming cities in Texas.
About the Area
San Antonio is the seventh largest city in the country. It won’t take long for you to find something exciting to experience here.
- History buffs can enjoy local historical sites and learn about events like the Battle of the Alamo.
- Sports enthusiasts can cheer on the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs and other professional sports teams.
- Shoppers, diners and explorers can experience all the excitement of the city, including the famous Riverwalk, unique local restaurants, and great stores.
- Forbes listed San Antonio as one of the “next biggest boom towns” because of its ongoing growth and job opportunities.
- The strength of the city’s economy is built on variety. From aerospace and manufacturing to information technology and biosciences, career opportunities are as diverse as the city's residents.
Contact us today and we’ll help make finding your San Antonio dream house a great experience and if you're looking to live just a little further out, we offer beautiful options in friendly towns like Boerne, Texas, Cibolo, and more.