Arbors at Farms of New Kent - ExpressD.R. Horton is proud to announce our Express section in The Arbors of New Kent! Just 25 miles from Williamsburg and minutes from Richmond. Conveniently located off I-64, here you can enjoy the beauty of the outdoors like bike and walking trails. Spend your Saturday at the Farmers Market? With a winery down the street you have everything you might need at your fingertips. 15 minutes to the nearest Target, Publix, and restaurants. Close to Viniterra Winery.
Ranch and traditional two-level homes available, each home equipped with an industry-leading suite of smart home products. This is where life leads you to simplicity! Schedule an appointment today!
Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Club House
- Tot Lot
NEW KENT, VIRGINIA
Welcome to Virginia! We’re excited for the opportunity to serve as your home builder in New Kent. D.R. Horton offers single-family homes constructed with our spacious, open-concept floor plans. We have a home for every stage in life.
New Kent is an exciting town with plenty to do and access to nearby urban communities. With Richmond and Williamsburg just a short drive away, you’ll have access to all the amenities you need to make your new house a home.
PARKS & RECREATION
- New Kent is close to the Pocahantas State Park, which boasts more than 64 miles of trails.
- The James River flows nearby, and when it is high, visitors flock to kayak the rapids.
- Ride your bike up the Capital Trail from Richmond to Williamsburg.
- Just an hour from the mountains and two hours from the beach.
- Upcoming VCU/MCV medical center
- Church Hill
- Historical Williamsburg
- Many More
- New Kent Winery
- 20 mins from the Richmond restaurant scene
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
- Colonial Downs
- New Kent is routinely written up in food magazines, and features more restaurants than you’ll have time to try.
- 15 minutes to Groceries and shopping like Target, Publix, many ideal shopping destinations right off of exit 195
- 90 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay Watermark
- Chesterfield County Courthouse
- Fort Lee Military Base
- Just two hours from Washington, DC