Reserve at Willow Springs Ranch
- Introducing the Lark floorplan, offered in the desirable Reserve at Willow Springs Ranch community! This two-story home features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and all the modern amenities you've been looking for. The main level is an open concept with a stunning kitchen boasting granite countertops, white cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. Quartz countertops adorn the bathrooms, adding an extra touch of luxury to this already magnificent home. Additional features include air conditioning, a tankless water heater, America's Smart Home Package, front yard landscaping, and side wing fencing - this Monument, CO home truly has it all! Don't miss your chance to own a piece of paradise in one of the most sought-after communities in town - call today to schedule your private tour! ***Photos are representative and not of actual home***
- Crawl Space
- Upstairs Laundry room
- Granite and Quartz Countertops
- Front Yard Landscaping
- Side Wing Fencing
- Stainless steel appliances, including gas range, microwave, and dishwasher
- Granite countertops with under-mount stainless steel dual-basin sink
- Smart home technology package (video doorbell, programmable thermostat, and touchscreen)
- Low-maintenance laminate plank flooring
- Chrome faucets in kitchen and baths
- Tankless Water Heater
- Garage door opener
- Builder warranty and much more!
- Chapel Hills Mall
- Great Wolf Lodge Water Park
- Garden of the Gods
- Top Golf
- Falcon Stadium
School Districts Near Home
Grace Best Elementary School
Public | Pre-K to 5
New Homes in Colorado Springs, CO
As America’s #1 Homebuilder, D.R. Horton, offers a range of new homes in Colorado Springs that feature thoughtfully planned layouts, energy efficient options and a robust warranty. Whether you’re in the market for your first home or looking to expand, we can help you find the right home and make your purchase with confidence.
Why D.R. Horton?
We have been building homes since 1978, including homes in the most desirable communities throughout Colorado. Homes in Colorado Springs range from single to multi-level homes with 3 to 5 bedrooms.
We are committed to excellence in all of our communities, construction and buyer relationships and want to help you find a home that meets your specific needs while fitting within your budget. Take a look at some of the homes we have available to find the right one for your family today.
Moving into Colorado Springs
The city of Colorado Springs has invested in many amenities and improvements that have created plenty of opportunities for recreation and entertainment.
Pikes Peak is just 15 minutes away where you will find great hiking trails, serene lakes for fishing, or just surround yourself with the alpine beauty. If you like to spend time in the city, there are many neighborhood and community parks where you can enjoy the day in the sun or have a nice picnic. Colorado Springs also has many museums, historical sites, shopping centers, and more to accommodate an enjoyable lifestyle.
Whether you’re moving here for the recreational opportunities or just to get a fresh start on life, we can help you find the homes and communities that fit your needs. Contact us today to find out how.