Hansen Farm Paired
The Melbourne is a Gorgeous 2-story home offering 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 1,468 sq. ft. of living space.Upgraded Finishes & Features:
- Stainless steel appliances, including gas range, microwave, and dishwasher
- Premium cabinetry with crown molding, 42” upper cabinets
- Smart home technology package (smart speaker, video doorbell, programmable thermostat, and touchscreen)
- Garage door opener
- Low-maintenance laminate plank flooring in entry, kitchen, great room dining
- Tankless water heater
- Vinyl dual pane windows with low-E glass
- Builder warranty and much more!
- Local shops, groceries, and restaurants
- Community Parks
- Walking/nature trails
Get Your New Home in Fort Collins, CO
You can find beautiful new homes in Fort Collins, Colorado that match your space, style, and budget requirements. D.R. Horton has helped hundreds of thousands of homebuyers get into their new place, and we can help you through the entire process.
Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction has made us the #1 Homebuilder in America, and we've brought this same dedication and experience to Fort Collins. Take a look at our current homes and communities and find the one that fits your needs.
Discover the Homes in Our Communities
Whether you're looking for something simple and elegant or large and luxurious, you can find a range of options here in Fort Collins.
All About Fort Collins
Fort Collins, Colorado is a beautiful city that continues to receive various honors and awards, including:
- 13th Best Place to Live (Livability.com)
- Top 10 Best Metros for Female Entrepreneurs (Forbes)
- Number 4 on the safest drivers in America list (Allstate Insurance Company)
- Top 10 Healthiest Cities (Livability.com)
- Number 3 Best College Towns to Live in Forever (College Ranker)
Once you get settled in your new home, you can head out and discover the nightlife, dining and historic attractions in Old Town, or head outside for some great hiking, golfing, biking, fishing and other opportunities. You'll also find some great places to shop, the Fort Collins Museum, and a range of other performing arts and cultural attractions.
Fort Collins is also a great place for getting an education. Young kids will be part of the Poudre School District, and, of course, Colorado State University contributes a lot to the flavor and atmosphere of the town.
Contact us today to start the search for your new home in Fort Collins.