WatersbendPhotos shown here may not depict the specified home and features and are included for illustration purposes only. Elevations, exterior/ interior colors, options, available upgrades, and standard features will vary in each community and may change without notice. May include options, elevations, and upgrades (such as patio covers, front porches, stone options, and lot premiums) that require an additional charge. Landscaping and furnishings are décor items and are not included in purchase price. Call sales agent for more details.
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Mon 12:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Tue - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- HOA: $401.50/yr
- Tax Rate: Only 2.75% - NO MUD or PID TAX!
- 8 Unique Floor Plans
- New Updated Design Package w/ Granite Counters
- Stainless Steel Appliance Suite
- Smart Home Technology
- Full Sprinkler System
- Premium Oversized Sites Available
- Eagle Mtn/Saginaw ISD
- Minutes from Alliance Town Center and Tanger Premium Outlets
- Nearby the Dining and Entertainment of Downtown Fort Worth
- 15 miles from Downtown Fort Worth
- 9 miles from Lockheed Martin and JRB
- 4 miles from BNSF Headquarters
- 30 minutes from DFW Airport
Fort Worth, TX
LIFE IN DFW WESTWelcome to Cow Town! D.R. Horton in the Fort Worth area offers homes in our Express Homes and D.R. Horton Homes brands, so you’ll find a home for your stage in life. Open-concept floor plans, available oversized lots and beautiful exterior styling are just a few of the features you’ll find with America’s Builder. Whether you’re looking for resort-style amenities or affordable quality, you’ll enjoy the confidence you get when you buy a new home from America’s Builder.
The Fort Worth area provides a variety of activities, from water sports at Grapevine Lake to shopping along Magnolia Avenue. Steeped in the history of the American West, Fort Worth celebrates its cultural roots at the Fort Worth Stockyards, art shows and museums found all over the area.
SCHOOL DISTRICTSAledo ISD
Eagle Mountain Saginaw ISD