Homestead (Express)At Homestead, you will find everything you need from future shopping, restaurants, recreation and a place to call home. You will also enjoy 180 acres of city park, that has future plans to include pedestrian walkways, jogging paths, playgrounds and vast space for community residents to enjoy outdoor activities. At Homestead, the following features are included standard in all our models:
-Granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms
-Hard wood cabinets throughout the home
-Rock accents on the exterior of the home
-A front lawn which includes an underground drip irrigation system, grass, a tree, a mulched flowerbed and 5 to 8 shrubs
-Access to the community pool and splash pad as well as the community playground.
Mon 12:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Tue - Sat 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Sun 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Tot Lot
School Districts Near Home
Lee Buice Elementary
Public | K - 5th
Nimitz Jr High School
Public | 6th - 8th
Permian High Schoo
Public | 9th - 12th
Nearby Communities (4)
Homes from the $254s
1,681 - 3,000 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, Park, Pool
Schedule a Visit
Homes from the $245s
1,599 - 1,599 sq. ft.
Schedule a Visit
Life in West Texas
Welcome to the Permian Basin! We are excited to provide affordable quality homes in the Midland- Odessa area. With features like granite countertops and Smart Home technology, D.R. Horton provides homes you can be proud to call your own.
Located in the oil-rich Permian Basin, Midland-Odessa is experiencing rapid growth providing more options of entertainment for the whole family. Whether you’re wanting to explore the rich beauty of the Davis Mountains, enjoy an evening at the Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center experiencing entertainment from around the world, or spend a night under the star’s in Marfa’s new Bubble Hotels, D.R. Horton provides you with a home to come back to.
Ector County ISD
Parks and Recreation
The City of Odessa and surrounding areas provide many options for those who love the outdoors. Spend the afternoon with the family at the new Floyd Gwin Park or cool off from the west Texas sun at the MiKinney Park Sprayground or the UTPB Sprayground. Gather your friends and enjoy the city’s multiple Disc Golf parks or make some new friends at the Central Bark Dog Park. For those looking for an adrenaline rush, head over to the Ruben Pier Memorial Skatepark or take advantage of the multiple hiking and biking trails location within the city. If you’re needing a day of relaxation the City of Odessa has you covered with the Ratliff Ranch Golf Course or fishing at the Comanche Trail Pond.
If you’re needing to get out of the city for the day, these great state parks are just a short drive away:
- Monahans Sandhills State Park: This dynamic park consists of a variety of desert-wielding wildlife, making up a small portion of a 200-mile dune field that extends from south of Monahans westward and north into New Mexico.
- Davis Mountains State Park: Davis Mountains State Park offers a unique and remote destination for all sorts of adventures. Here you can hike, backpack, mountain bike or ride your own horse, take a scenic drive through the mountains, go camping, stargaze, geocache and study nature.
- Balmorhea State Park- Dive into the crystal-clear water of the world’s largest spring-fed swimming pool. Swim, scuba dive, or just relax under the trees at this historic park in arid West Texas.
- McDonald Observatory - The Frank N. Bash Visitors Center at the McDonald Observatory in West Texas aims to inform, educate, and inspire the public. Their programs include daily tours of the large research telescopes, Star Parties under some of the darkest night skies in the continental United States, and Special Viewing Nights on some of the largest telescopes in the world routinely available for public observational programs.
- Big Bend Ranch State Park Big Bend Ranch State Park offers outdoor recreation for the truly adventurous. This remote park features rugged mountains, steep canyons, amazing views, unparalleled night skies, and solitude in a high desert setting. The park stretches along the Rio Grande in far west Texas, on the U.S.-Mexico border.
- With growth comes change, and the City of Odessa is focused on developing new and exciting areas to make life more functional, attractive and sustainable for the people of Odessa. The Parks Bells Ranch development is home to D.R. Horton’s Homestead community and will include shopping centers, city parks and schools creating a master planned community that will have all of life’s needs a few blocks away. With the new farmer market in Parks Legado and the redevelopment of Downtown Odessa, the city is in the process of evolving into a modern community welcoming you home.
When you work hard, you play hard and the Permian Basin has something for everyone in the family. Create memories that’ll last a lifetime at the newly opened Cinergy Theater located just minutes from D.R. Horton’s Homestead at Parks Bell Ranch community. Sit back and enjoy a hit Hollywood film in one of Cinergy’s multiple screens including their EPIC theater while enjoying dinner from the onsite restaurant. After the movie, the family can enjoy the massive game room, bowling, laser tag and many other exciting entertainment options all located under one roof. To experience a simpler time, make a quick drive to Midland and watch the latest movies on one of the three screens Big Sky Drive-In has to offer with their double feature special.
Odessa also offers a wide variety of nightlife options for those looking to make new friends in the Permian Basin. Proof and Steins are great places for young professionals to enjoy a custom cocktail after work while Midland’s Beer Garden or Shack in the Back give you the backyard party vibe on warm summer nights. If you’re looking to catch your favorite band in concert check the calendar for Dos Amigos and La Hacienda Event Center, both venues have great live music throughout the year from some of the biggest Texas bands and musical acts.
Experience a romantic night with a loved one at the Cork and Pig restaurant before heading to the Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center to catch a show. The new theater has acts year around from local productions to world famous comedians, award winning singers and some of broadways best hit shows.
Arts and Lifestyle
Throughout the year, the City of Odessa host many different events for the community that are sure to match your lifestyle. The Ector County Coliseum annually host the Sandhills Stock Show and Rodeo, Merry Marketplace, numerous carnivals including the three day Festia West Texas event as well as a major bi-annual oil show. In between special events, the coliseum also is host to many family and sporting events including the home of Odessa’s hockey team, the Odessa Jackalopes.
Odessa is proud of its heritage and show it off with the Presidential Museum of Leadership where you can tour the former home President Bush and learn about the time the Bush’s spent living in the Permian Basin . To show continued patriotism, you can stop by the Chris Kyle Memorial Plaza where Odessa honors one of its finest citizens. There many other fantastic museums and educational places in the surrounding areas including the CAF Museum, The Ellen Noel Art Museum, the Museum of the Southwest and Children’s Pavilion as well as The Petroleum Museum.