Iris at The Villages
NOW SELLING! Welcome to Iris at The Villages. This harmonious community of 119 single-family homes is located in The Villages, a vibrant masterplan in Fairfield. Find yourself part of a welcoming neighborhood and so close to everything you need!Why Iris:
- One and two-story single family homes ranging from 1,353 sq. ft. – 2,311 sq. ft.
- Variety of floorplans to accommodate your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living and dining areas.
- In the single story plan, enjoy the convenience of sleeping spaces all on the same level, perfect for empty-nesters or families with small children.
- Thoughtfully designed two-story plans offer bedrooms on the second level that create a quiet, private sanctuary, away from it all.
- All floorplans provide a roomy 2-car garage for vehicles or storage.
- Close proximity to top-rated schools and family friendly parks.
- Just minutes away from unique dining experiences in downtown Fairfield, local and regional shopping like the Solano Town Center and the Vacaville Premium Outlets.
- Savor local wineries or enjoy a quick day trip over to Napa.
- Nearby family fun activities include places like Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Travis Air & Space Museum, the Western Railway Museum, and The Jelly Belly Factory.
- Local employment with companies like Travis Airforce Base, Guittard Chocolate Company, and Kaiser Permanente.
- Enjoy an easy commute with Convenient access to I-80 or hop on the Capitol Corridor train at the Suisun-Fairfield station nearby.
Bay Area – Central Valley – California Central Coast
Welcome to the Bay Area!
Your new home is waiting at one of D.R. Horton's remarkable communities! The Bay Area Division oversees twelve counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Sonoma. We can help you find a home to accommodate your lifestyle, including townhomes, condominiums, and single-family-detached homes. Whether you are looking for new schools, a low-maintenance lifestyle, or an easy commute, we can help you find the home that fits your stage in life.
You ask, and we deliver! The Bay Area, Central Valley and the California Central Coast are filled with countless means of entertainment. There is something here for everyone! Beaches, Mountains, Lakes, countless natural trails for walking and hiking. Opportunities are endless for wine enthusiasts with multiple vineyards and tasting rooms across the Bay Area and Central Valley.
You don’t have to worry about getting to your planned destination with the various means of transportation around the Bay Area and Central Valley.
BART - services San Francisco, Alameda, parts of San Mateo County and Santa Clara County.
Caltrain - San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara County.
Amtrak - Alameda, Contra Costa counties, and many more.
Bus Services - AC Transit, Muni and VTA
There is never a dull moment within the Bay Area or Central Valley! Every major city has a downtown such as San Jose, San Francisco, Napa, Sacramento – just to name a few. Each city offers you a different experience. Bars, clubs, lounges, theatre, and major sports events! It’s safe to say, the options are endless.