Willow at University District
Get the best of both worlds when you live at Willow at University District. Just an hour away from San Francisco and located in the heart of the picturesque Sonoma County wine country.
- Why Willow:
- Beautiful two-story single-family homes ranging from 1,548 to 2,019 sq. ft., each with a unique entrance.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living and dining areas.
- Each home has an attached 2-car garage for vehicles or extra storage.
- Superior stainless steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- University District is a premier master planned community offering many different home designs so you’ll find just the right fit for you and your loved ones.
- A variety of recreation areas such as sport fields, picnic areas, play areas, and three miles of on-site trails that connect to the city.
- Walking distance to Sonoma State University and the Green Music Center.
- Proximity to fine dining and shops in town with locally owned grocers like Oliver's Market and the weekly Rohnert Park Farmers' Market.
Bay Area – Central Valley – California Central Coast
Welcome to the Bay Area!
Your new home is waiting at one of D.R. Horton's remarkable communities! The Bay Area Division oversees twelve counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Sonoma. We can help you find a home to accommodate your lifestyle, including townhomes, condominiums, and single-family-detached homes. Whether you are looking for new schools, a low-maintenance lifestyle, or an easy commute, we can help you find the home that fits your stage in life.
You ask, and we deliver! The Bay Area, Central Valley and the California Central Coast are filled with countless means of entertainment. There is something here for everyone! Beaches, Mountains, Lakes, countless natural trails for walking and hiking. Opportunities are endless for wine enthusiasts with multiple vineyards and tasting rooms across the Bay Area and Central Valley.
You don’t have to worry about getting to your planned destination with the various means of transportation around the Bay Area and Central Valley.
BART - services San Francisco, Alameda, parts of San Mateo County and Santa Clara County.
Caltrain - San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara County.
Amtrak - Alameda, Contra Costa counties, and many more.
Bus Services - AC Transit, Muni and VTA
There is never a dull moment within the Bay Area or Central Valley! Every major city has a downtown such as San Jose, San Francisco, Napa, Sacramento – just to name a few. Each city offers you a different experience. Bars, clubs, lounges, theatre, and major sports events! It’s safe to say, the options are endless.