- Well-appointed three-story attached townhome style condominiums ranging from approx. 1,605 to 2,132 sq. ft.
- Choose between five different floor plans featuring up to 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
- First floor layouts including a roomy 2-car garage, office / den or fourth bedroom and separate bathroom (per plan).
- Open concept main level living with a great room and dining space that flows into a gourmet kitchen.
- Gourmet kitchen featuring superior stainless steel Kitchenaid appliances, freestanding island and walk-in pantry for extra storage.
- Unique home management space with built-in cabinetry and desk for organization (per/plan).
- Spacious indoor/outdoor balconies perfect for year-round enjoyment.
- Primary bedroom suite and additional secondary bedrooms on the third level for privacy.
- Close to K-8 schools and high schools, area parks like Washington Manor with the San Leandro Aquatic Center.
- Plenty of on-the-water recreation and golfing with the Monarch Bay Golf Club within 10 mins.
- Grocery, shopping and dining within a 5-minute drive at the Greenhouse Marketplace Shopping Center.
- Easy commuting in and around the Bay Area with the proximity to the interchange of I-880 and I-238, or take a short drive to the San Leandro BART Station.
Mon 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Tue - Sun 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Contact Info
Maple Lane Sales Office
Online Sales Counselor
- Communal outdoor dining area
School Districts Near Home
Bay Area – Central Valley – California Central Coast
Welcome to the Bay Area!
Your new home is waiting at one of D.R. Horton's remarkable communities! The Bay Area Division oversees twelve counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Joaquin, Stanislaus and Sonoma. We can help you find a home to accommodate your lifestyle, including townhomes, condominiums, and single-family-detached homes. Whether you are looking for new schools, a low-maintenance lifestyle, or an easy commute, we can help you find the home that fits your stage in life.
You ask, and we deliver! The Bay Area, Central Valley and the California Central Coast are filled with countless means of entertainment. There is something here for everyone! Beaches, Mountains, Lakes, countless natural trails for walking and hiking. Opportunities are endless for wine enthusiasts with multiple vineyards and tasting rooms across the Bay Area and Central Valley.
Countless National and State Parks reside here in the Bay Area, with redwoods reaching high into the sky at Muir Woods and the unforgettable tunnel view of the valley at Yosemite National Park.
You don’t have to worry about getting to your planned destination with the various means of transportation around the Bay Area and Central Valley.
BART - services San Francisco, Alameda, parts of San Mateo County and Santa Clara County.
Caltrain - San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara County.
Amtrak - Alameda, Contra Costa counties, and many more.
Bus Services - AC Transit, Muni and VTA
There is never a dull moment within the Bay Area or Central Valley! Every major city has a downtown such as San Jose, San Francisco, Napa, Sacramento – just to name a few. Each city offers you a different experience. Bars, clubs, lounges, theatre, and major sports events! It’s safe to say, the options are endless.