Willow Pointe at Canterwood
We're proud to announce Canterwood, coming soon in the growing city of Winchester. Wherever you are on your journey, Willow Pointe at Canterwood offers a home fit for you.
Why Willow Pointe at Canterwood:
- Beautiful one and two-story homes ranging from 1,335 sq. ft. to 1,975 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Beautiful kitchen, living, and dining areas, perfect for entertaining guests.
- Each home has an attached 2-car garage for vehicles or extra storage.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- Industry leading ‘Home is Connected’ Smart Home Technology Packages bring the power of smart home technology to your fingertips.
- An abundance of community amenities for the entire family to enjoy including a park with a Basketball Court, Softball Field, Soccer Field, shaded picnic tables, and a tot lot perfect for younger children.
- Winchester is a growing city.
- Proximity to famous Temecula wineries, fine dining, and shops.
- Perfect affordable commuter location with nearby access to Interstate-215 and State Route 79.
Nearby Communities (6)
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to Southern California!
Whatever your stage in life, D.R. Horton in the Inland Empire has a home for you, with high quality craftsmanship and thoughtfully designed floor plans. You'll find a variety of communities offering amenities like BBQ areas, community pools, and gated entry, so that you can find the community that fits your lifestyle.
Life in Inland Empire
The Inland Empire is an area consisting of three Californian cities: Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ontario. Locally it is known as “The I.E.”, the area as been growing steadily since the 70’s, adding great neighborhoods and delicious restaurants along the way.
PARKS & RECREATION
Beautiful lakes abound in the Inland Empire region, with Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake being two of the most popular. Hiking around the lakes is popular, with beautiful mountain views gracing every horizon, and boating is common on the lakes, with marinas and docks on the waterfront.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Inland Empire is home to many art festivals and exhibits. The arts area of Inland Empire has a great index local art.