Open Daily 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We're proud to announce Pradera Place, NOW SELLING in the growing city of Winchester. Wherever you are on your journey, Pradera Place offers a home fit for you.
Why Pradera Place:
- Beautiful one- and two-story homes ranging from 1,352 sq. ft. to 1,874 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas.
- Each home has an attached 2-car garage for vehicles or extra storage.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- A beautiful community park with walking trails to enjoy.
- Among the features and finishes, homeowners will appreciate the unparalleled peace of mind owning America’s Smarthome – a whole-home conveniently controlled from your smartphone or the sleek touch screen panel mounted near the entry of each new home.
- Winchester is a growing city.
- Proximity to famous Temecula wineries, fine dining, and shops.
- Perfect affordable commuter location with nearby access to Interstate-215 and State Route 74.Like us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton Southern California!
Nearby Communities (6)
Call for Information
1,342 - 2,384 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, HOA, Walking - Nature Trails, Park
Homes from the $593s
1,898 - 2,617 sq. ft.
Amenities: MultiGen, Park, Playground
Call for Information
2,319 - 3,015 sq. ft.
Amenities: Tot Lot, HOA, Walking - Nature Trails, MultiGen, Park
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to Southern California!
Whatever your stage in life, D.R. Horton in the Inland Empire has a home for you, with high quality craftsmanship and thoughtfully designed floor plans. You'll find a variety of communities offering amenities like BBQ areas, community pools, and gated entry, so that you can find the community that fits your lifestyle.
Life in Inland Empire
The Inland Empire is an area consisting of three Californian cities: Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ontario. Locally it is known as “The I.E.”, the area as been growing steadily since the 70’s, adding great neighborhoods and delicious restaurants along the way.
PARKS & RECREATION
Beautiful lakes abound in the Inland Empire region, with Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake being two of the most popular. Hiking around the lakes is popular, with beautiful mountain views gracing every horizon, and boating is common on the lakes, with marinas and docks on the waterfront.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Inland Empire is home to many art festivals and exhibits. The arts area of Inland Empire has a great index local art.