Pleasant Valley Ranch
Open Daily 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We're proud to announce Pleasant Valley Ranch by D.R. Horton, NOW SELLING in the growing city of Winchester. A stunning community designed to meet the needs of today’s modern family.
Why Pleasant Valley Ranch:
- Beautiful one and two-story homes ranging from 1,898 sq. ft. to 2,617 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Each home has an attached 2-car garage for vehicles or extra storage and select homesites even offer a 3-car garage.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen with quartz countertops.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- A beautiful community park with a playground for the whole family to enjoy.
- No HOA.
- Endless opportunities with the multi-purpose D.R. Horton exclusive MultiGEN floorplan which features a private suite attached to the main home that includes a separate entrance, bedroom, full bath, kitchenette, living room, washer, and dryer space.
- Our Signature Series floorplan is also offered, which features Bedroom 1 on the first floor.
- Industry leading ‘Home is Connected’ Smart Home Technology Packages bring the power of smart home technology to your fingertips.
- Winchester is a growing city.
- Proximity to famous Temecula wineries, fine dining, and shops.
- Perfect affordable commuter location with nearby access to Interstate-215 and State Route 74.
Get ahead of your new home search! Get started with DHI Mortgage today!Like us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton Southern California!
Nearby Communities (6)
Call for Information
1,352 - 1,874 sq. ft.
Amenities: Park, Walking - Nature Trails, HOA
Homes from the $481s
1,342 - 2,384 sq. ft.
Amenities: Park, Tot Lot, Walking - Nature Trails, HOA
Call for Information
2,319 - 3,015 sq. ft.
Amenities: Park, Tot Lot, Walking - Nature Trails, MultiGen, HOA
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to Southern California!
Whatever your stage in life, D.R. Horton in the Inland Empire has a home for you, with high quality craftsmanship and thoughtfully designed floor plans. You'll find a variety of communities offering amenities like BBQ areas, community pools, and gated entry, so that you can find the community that fits your lifestyle.
Life in Inland Empire
The Inland Empire is an area consisting of three Californian cities: Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ontario. Locally it is known as “The I.E.”, the area as been growing steadily since the 70’s, adding great neighborhoods and delicious restaurants along the way.
PARKS & RECREATION
Beautiful lakes abound in the Inland Empire region, with Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake being two of the most popular. Hiking around the lakes is popular, with beautiful mountain views gracing every horizon, and boating is common on the lakes, with marinas and docks on the waterfront.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Inland Empire is home to many art festivals and exhibits. The arts area of Inland Empire has a great index local art.