Open Friday - Sunday, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, by appointment only. We're proud to announce Ashford Pointe, Now Selling in the growing city of San Jacinto. Your piece of the American Dream is within reach at Ashford Pointe.
Why Ashford Pointe:
- Beautiful one- and two-story homes ranging from 1,898 sq. ft. to 2,311 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Each home has an attached 2-car garage for vehicles or extra storage and select homesites offer a 3-car garage.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas, perfect for entertaining.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- Industry leading ‘Home is Connected’ Smart Home Technology Packages bring the power of smart home technology to your fingertips.
Why San Jacinto, CA:
- Proximity to Mt. San Jacinto College and Soboba Reservation, including Soboba Springs Golf Course and Soboba Casino Resort.
- Views of the beautiful San Jacinto Mountains.
- A variety of parks and hiking trails nearby.
Get ahead of your new home search! Get started with DHI Mortgage today!
Like us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton Southern California!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to Southern California!
Whatever your stage in life, D.R. Horton in the Inland Empire has a home for you, with high quality craftsmanship and thoughtfully designed floor plans. You'll find a variety of communities offering amenities like BBQ areas, community pools, and gated entry, so that you can find the community that fits your lifestyle.
Life in Inland Empire
The Inland Empire is an area consisting of three Californian cities: Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ontario. Locally it is known as “The I.E.”, the area as been growing steadily since the 70’s, adding great neighborhoods and delicious restaurants along the way.
PARKS & RECREATION
Beautiful lakes abound in the Inland Empire region, with Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake being two of the most popular. Hiking around the lakes is popular, with beautiful mountain views gracing every horizon, and boating is common on the lakes, with marinas and docks on the waterfront.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Inland Empire is home to many art festivals and exhibits. The arts area of Inland Empire has a great index local art.