Marbella PointeMODEL NOW OPEN!
Why Marbella Pointe:
- Stunning collection of one and two-story single-family homes ranging from 1,576 sq. ft. to 2,075 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- No HOA.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: gas range, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood. Among the features and finishes, homeowners will appreciate the unparalleled peace of mind owning America’s Smart home – a whole-home conveniently controlled from your smartphone or the sleek touch screen panel mounted near the entry of each new home.
- Known for its high desert surroundings, the city sits at the western edge of the Mojave Desert in the Antelope Valley.
- The city hosts a number of entertaining and engaging community events including the BLVD weekly farmer’s market and the annual Poppy Festival.
- Lancaster is home to the Lancaster Museum of Art and History and the Lancaster Performing Arts Center.
- Lancaster is home of the JetHawks minor league baseball team.
- With more than 450 acres of beautifully manicured parks, Lancaster residents never have to travel far to find a safe place to picnic, play, exercise or relax.
Why Lancaster, CA:
Get ahead of your new home search! Get started with DHI Mortgage today!Like us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton Southern California!