Marbella PointeMODEL NOW OPEN!
Why Marbella Pointe:
- Stunning collection of one and two-story single-family homes ranging from 1,576 sq. ft. to 2,075 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- No HOA.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: gas range, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood. Among the features and finishes, homeowners will appreciate the unparalleled peace of mind owning America’s Smart home – a whole-home conveniently controlled from your smartphone or the sleek touch screen panel mounted near the entry of each new home.
- Known for its high desert surroundings, the city sits at the western edge of the Mojave Desert in the Antelope Valley.
- The city hosts a number of entertaining and engaging community events including the BLVD weekly farmer’s market and the annual Poppy Festival.
- Lancaster is home to the Lancaster Museum of Art and History and the Lancaster Performing Arts Center.
- Lancaster is home of the JetHawks minor league baseball team.
- With more than 450 acres of beautifully manicured parks, Lancaster residents never have to travel far to find a safe place to picnic, play, exercise or relax.
Why Lancaster, CA:
Get ahead of your new home search! Get started with DHI Mortgage today!Like us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton Southern California!
Los Angeles, CA
Discover new homes for sale in Southern California that fit your lifestyle and needs. From townhomes to private gated communities, you are sure to find a home in a place that suits you perfectly in Los Angeles County, California. D.R. Horton builds new constriction Homes throughout the Los Angeles area and is proud to offer a diverse family of brands that includes Emerald Homes. Each new home is designed for you and your enjoyment, as well as including modern amenities plus energy efficient appliances.
ARTS & LIFESTYLE
Los Angeles is a massive hub for art, both domestic and international, with countless galleries galore and so much more located all across the county.
PARKS & RECREATION
Los Angeles is known for its Pacific coast beaches, with countless popular beaches with great weather and refreshing ocean breezes. Griffith Park, featured in countless films, is another popular and beautiful park in the area as it overlooks the city.
Saying the dining scene in Los Angeles is vibrant would be an understatement, as it is one of the most diverse and delicious culinary hubs in the United States. Every corner is bustling with restaurants, new and old, waiting to serve some of the finest food in the nation.