Open Daily 10:00 AM - 5:00 PMWhy Verbena:
- One and two-story single-family homes ranging from 1,898 sq. ft. to 2,617 sq. ft.
- More than enough space to cater to your lifestyle with up to 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept kitchen, living, and dining areas.
- No HOA.
- Each home has an attached 2-car garage.
- Superior stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances including: cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and microwave / hood.
- Offering the Multi-GEN floorplan which features a private suite attached to the main home that includes a separate entrance, bedroom, full bath, kitchenette, living room, washer, and dryer space.
- Our Signature Series floorplan is also offered, which features the primary bedroom on the first floor.Among the features and finishes, homeowners will appreciate the unparalleled peace of mind owning America’s Smart home – a whole-home conveniently controlled from your smartphone or the sleek touch screen panel mounted near the entry of each new home.Why Victorville, CA:
- Set between snow-capped mountain vistas and the beautiful landscape of the high desert.
- Located in Victorville, Restaurant Row is the High Desert's premiere dining destination featuring 19 eateries.
- SoCal beaches, mountain retreats, and National Parks are within a few hours of Victorville.
- Playtime is always a fun time in Victorville. From golfing, relaxing at a local park to off-roading, there is something for everyone.
- Shopping and entertainment options are conveniently located in Victorville and the surrounding area.
For more information on this exciting new community, click on REQUEST INFOLike us on Facebook to stay current on all things D.R. Horton Southern California!
Recreation: Vista Manzanita and Vista Pointe are just minutes from The Mall of Victor Valley and year-round boating, both water and snow skiing, great fishing locations, and motocross sports venues. During your down time you have the opportunity to be a spectator at a sporting event or concert right down the street at Mavericks’ Stadium. If you’re looking for more activities, you can drive less than an hour to Mountain High Ski Resort and practice your snow sport skills or head over to one of the many lakes in the area to spend a relaxing afternoon by the water.
Schools: Adelanto is served by the Adelanto School District and the Victor Valley Union HS District, whose philosophy is to prepare all students to become responsible, productive citizens by providing a quality education in a safe, student-focused learning environment.
*Buyer should conduct his or her own investigation of the present and future availability of school districts and school assignments. Seller has no control or responsibility for any changes to school districts or school assignments should they occur in the future.