D.R. Horton’s paid internship program gives you a chance to work alongside some of the most experienced professionals in the industry. Whether you are a new graduate, or still in college, we may have internship opportunities for you in the homebuilding and finance industries. You’ll be working hands on gaining valuable education and experience to make a smooth transition into the residential construction industry. D.R. Horton is committed to strengthening your skills and helping shape your future, both personally and professionally.
HORTON LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The mission of the D.R. Horton Internship Program is to provide leadership and hands on experience in the residential construction industry to students in preparation for acquiring entry level positions, following graduation. Through mentoring, students will be exposed to various areas of the residential homebuilding process with the expectation that at completion the student will be aware of the work ethic and expectations that are required within the industry.
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNSHIP CONSIDERATION
The benefits of working at D.R. Horton go beyond a paycheck. We are proud to offer a generous benefits package to our employees. In addition, D.R. Horton promotes the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited College or University and seeking a degree in a related field.
- Must be able to provide proof of Eligibility to Work in the United States.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Languages: English is mandatory. Bilingual is a plus.
- Able to interact with different levels of management.
- Effective Communication: both orally and in writing.
- Experience not required, but preferred.